- Stray (DX12) may experience an application crash or error message during gameplay.
- Vampire The Masquerade Blood Hunt (DX12) may exhibit an application crash during game launch.
- Marvel’s Spider-Man (DX12) may exhibit lighting corruption when looking towards the Sun.
- Marvel’s Spider-Man (DX12) may exhibit a soft lock when attempting to take a picture of the Empire State Building.
- Marvel’s Spider-Man (DX12) may exhibit missing lens flare effects with certain light sources.
- Intel Graphics Driver
- Intel Display Audio Driver 22.214.171.124 (Intel Core Processors with Intel Hybrid Technology)
- Intel Media SDK Runtime (126.96.36.199)
- Intel oneVPL GPU Runtime (188.8.131.52)
- Intel Graphics Compute Runtime for OpenCL Driver
- Intel Graphics Command Center (installed via Microsoft Store)
- Vulkan Runtime Installer
- Intel Graphics Driver Installer (1.0.677.0)
- oneAPI Level Zero Loader and Validation Layer
- Intel Graphics Compute Runtime for oneAPI Level Zero specification
- Counter-Strike: Global Offensive (DX9) may experience a game crash when changing shadow quality settings in game.
- Destiny 2 may exhibit display signal loss or display flashing during gameplay when HDR is enabled.
- Stranger of Paradise: Final Fantasy Origin may experience an application crash during gameplay.
- An “Update driver” pop-up error message may be observed when launching Battlefield 1 after upgrading from 184.108.40.20655 or older drivers.
- Red Dead Redemption 2 (Vulkan) may experience an application crash when performing an ALT+TAB to desktop.
- Color corruption may be observed in Total War: Warhammer III within the “realm of chaos” environment.
- Lighting corruption may be observed in the Halo Infinite (DX12) multiplayer menus.
- Grid Legends (DX12) may experience lighting corruption when lighting quality is set to high in the games settings.
- CrossFire HD (DX9) may experience an application crash when task switching during gameplay.
- Chorus may experience an application crash in some interior areas of the game such as the ship hangar.
- Sniper Elite 5 (DX12) may experience a game crash or TDR with an error dialog pop-up message.
- Red Dead Redemption 2 (DX12) may experience lower than expected performance when the game API is set to DirectX12 with VSync enabled.
- Minor graphical anomalies may be seen in Gears 5 (DX12).
- A game crash or hang may occur when changing resolution in NBA 2K21 (DX12)
- Minor graphical anomalies may be seen in Elex (DX11), MechWarrior 5: Mercenaries (DX12), Strange Brigade (DX12) and The Ascent (DX12).
- Microsoft Windows 10-64 - October 2020 Update (20H2)
- Microsoft Windows 10-64 - May 2021 Update (21H1)
- Microsoft Windows 10-64 - November 2021 Update (21H2)
- Microsoft Windows 11-64 - October 2021 Update (21H2)
- Microsoft Windows 11-64 (22H2)
While installing the graphics driver allows the system to properly recognize the chipset and the card manufacturer, updating the video driver can bring about various changes.
It can improve the overall graphics experience and performance in either games or various engineering software applications, include support for newly developed technologies, add compatibility with newer GPU chipsets, or resolve different problems that might have been encountered.
When it comes to applying this release, the installation steps should be a breeze, as each manufacturer tries to make them as easy as possible so that each user can update the GPU on their own and with minimum risks (however, check to see if this download supports your graphics chipset).
Therefore, get the package (extract it if necessary), run the setup, follow the on-screen instructions for a complete and successful installation, and make sure you reboot the system so that the changes take effect.
That being said, download the driver, apply it on your system, and enjoy your newly updated graphics card. Moreover, check with our website as often as possible in order to stay up to speed with the latest releases.
It is highly recommended to always use the most recent driver version available.
Try to set a system restore point before installing a device driver. This will help if you installed an incorrect or mismatched driver. Problems can arise when your hardware device is too old or not supported any longer.
Top 4 Download periodically updates information of Intel Core i3-12300 CPU Graphics Driver 220.127.116.1116 Beta 64-bit full driver from the manufacturer, but some information may be slightly out-of-date.
Using warez version of Intel Core i3-12300 CPU Graphics Driver 18.104.22.16816 Beta 64-bit driver is hazardous. Our driver download links are directly from our mirrors or publisher's website, Intel Core i3-12300 CPU Graphics Driver 22.214.171.12416 Beta 64-bit torrent files or shared files from free file sharing and free upload services, including Rapidshare, HellShare, HotFile, FileServe, MegaUpload, YouSendIt, MailBigFile, DropSend, MediaMax, zUpload, MyOtherDrive, SendSpace, DepositFiles, Letitbit, LeapFile, DivShare or MediaFire, are not allowed!
It is not recommended to download drivers from illegal sites which distribute a keygens, key generators, pirate keys, serial numbers, warez full versions or cracks for Intel Core i3-12300 CPU Graphics Driver 126.96.36.19916 Beta 64-bit. These drivers might corrupt your computer installation or breach your privacy. A driver might contain a trojan horse opening a backdoor on your computer. Hackers can use this backdoor to take control of your computer, copy data from your computer or to use your computer to distribute viruses and spam to other people.