- Fixes an issue which causes the wireless network scan list to be empty.
- Fixes an issue which causes a blue screen event to occur and error code 0x1E to be displayed when the system is connected to a Miracast adapter.
- Fixes an issue where Miracast disconnects unexpectedly when the systems connects to a wireless network.
- Fixes an issue where the WLAN interface is not displayed and the WLAN adapter cannot connect to an access point.
- Fixes an issue which causes a blue screen event to occur and the system displays error code 0x9F or 0x7E.
- Fixes an issue where the WLAN adapter cannot connect to specific wireless network.
- Fixes an issue where the wireless network connection is dropped unexpectedly.
- Fixes an issue where Miracast connection is dropped unexpectedly.
- Improves Miracast performance.
This package contains the DCHU driver installation package for the Realtek RTL8723DE, RTL8821CE, RTL8822BE, RTL8822CE wireless LAN Controller in the supported computer models running a supported Windows 10 or Windows 10 Cloud operating system.
If your computer is currently running an older version of this driver, updating may fix problems, add new functions, or expand existing ones. Even though other OSes might be compatible, we do not recommend applying this release on platforms other than the ones specified.
- Click the Download button and follow the steps for saving the package on your computer.
- Save all work in progress and close open applications.
- Note for .ZIP archives: Extract the file and enter the newly-created directory.
- Locate and run the available setup file.
- Allow Windows to run the file (if necessary).
- Read and agree with the License Agreement to proceed with the installation process.
- Follow the instructions displayed on-screen.
- Close the wizard and perform a system reboot to allow changes to take effect.
Windows OSes usually apply a generic driver that allows systems to recognize the wireless component. However, in order to use all available features of this hardware, you must install the appropriate drivers.
Enabling the wireless card allows systems to read chipset information and manufacturer name, as well as connect to a network without using an Ethernet cable.
Updating the driver version can resolve different compatibility issues, fix related errors spotted throughout the product's usage, add support for new operating systems, improve transfer speed, as well as bring various other changes.
As for applying this release, the installation steps should not pose to much of a challenge since each producer intends to make the procedure as easy as possible: just download the package, run the setup, and follow the on-screen instructions.
Bear in mind that we do not recommend you install this release on OSes other than the specified ones even though other platforms might also be suitable. Also, when the update has finished, do perform a restart to ensure that all changes take effect properly.
Therefore, if you wish to apply this package, click the download button, and setup the wireless card on your system. Moreover, if you want to stay “updated one minute ago,” check with our website as often as possible.
It is highly recommended to always use the most recent driver version available.
Try to set a system restore point before installing a device driver. This will help if you installed an incorrect or mismatched driver. Problems can arise when your hardware device is too old or not supported any longer.
Top 4 Download periodically updates information of HP Victus 16-e0003nq Realtek WLAN Driver 18.104.22.168 for Windows 11 full driver from the manufacturer, but some information may be slightly out-of-date.
Using warez version of HP Victus 16-e0003nq Realtek WLAN Driver 22.214.171.124 for Windows 11 driver is hazardous. Our driver download links are directly from our mirrors or publisher's website, HP Victus 16-e0003nq Realtek WLAN Driver 126.96.36.199 for Windows 11 torrent files or shared files from free file sharing and free upload services, including Rapidshare, HellShare, HotFile, FileServe, MegaUpload, YouSendIt, MailBigFile, DropSend, MediaMax, zUpload, MyOtherDrive, SendSpace, DepositFiles, Letitbit, LeapFile, DivShare or MediaFire, are not allowed!
It is not recommended to download drivers from illegal sites which distribute a keygens, key generators, pirate keys, serial numbers, warez full versions or cracks for HP Victus 16-e0003nq Realtek WLAN Driver 188.8.131.52 for Windows 11. These drivers might corrupt your computer installation or breach your privacy. A driver might contain a trojan horse opening a backdoor on your computer. Hackers can use this backdoor to take control of your computer, copy data from your computer or to use your computer to distribute viruses and spam to other people.