- Supports 12th Gen Intel Core Series Processors
- Dual Channel Non-ECC Unbuffered DDR5, 4 DIMMs
- DDR5 MEMORY Design
- Direct 16+1+2 Digital VRM Design with 60A Power Stage and Tantalum Polymer Capacitor
- Ultra Performance VRM Heatsinks
- Intel WIFI6 802.11ax 2T2R & BT5.2 with AERO Antenna
- Fast 2.5GbE LAN with Bandwidth Management
- 3 x Ultra-Fast NVMe PCIe 4.0 x4 M.2 with Thermal Guards
- SuperSpeed USB 3.2 Gen 2x2 TYPE-C delivers up to 20Gb/s transfer speeds
- RGB FUSION 2.0, supports Addressable LED & RGB LED Strips
- Smart Fan 6 Features Multiple Temperature Sensors, Hybrid Fan Headers with FAN STOP
- Q-Flash Plus Update BIOS without Installing the CPU, Memory and Graphics Card
Installation Methods: Q-Flash:
- Improve Kingston 8G/32G DDR5 issue
- A BIOS flash utility embedded in Flash ROM. Not all motherboards have the Q-Flash, please use @BIOS or DOS flash utility to update BIOS if your motherboard does not have Q-Flash.
- Features: With this utility, you only have to stay in the BIOS menu when you want to update BIOS. No need to enter DOS or O.S. mode.
- Caution: Make sure you have a functional floppy disk with the correct BIOS version for your motherboard. @BIOS:
- A Windows-based BIOS live update utility.
- Features: @BIOS helps you search for, download, and then update the latest BIOS in Windows operating system.
- Caution: Make sure your O.S. environment is stable. DOS Flash utility:
- Features: The flash utility is a combination of AMI and AWARD BIOS flash utility. You can use it with both AMI and AWARD BIOS.
- Caution: Make sure you have a functional DOS boot disk with the correct BIOS version for your motherboard. About OS Independent BIOS:
Although installing a newer BIOS version might add new features, update various components, or improve the device’s usability, this process is very risky, so the upgrade is recommended to be performed only when it is really needed.
In addition to that, this task should be performed by someone who has the knowledge to successfully complete the installation; regular users may fulfill it at their own risk.
When it comes to applying a new version without taking into account the computer’s operating system, the most commonly used method to flash the BIOS is by creating a bootable USB or CD containing the update file, and running it from DOS.
Still, regardless of the method used or whether the upgrade is performed by a regular or power user, it’s recommended that the new BIOS be applied in a steady power environment such as the one ensured by a UPS unit.
The Basic Input/Output System (BIOS) is a very important software that loads the currently installed OS, and tests all of the system’s hardware components – so make sure you flash it correctly.
Bear in mind that failing to perform a successful installation could seriously damage your device, and the faulty BIOS resulted from the process might even render it unusable.
So, if this release includes useful changes, hit the download button, get the package, and update your BIOS version. Otherwise, check with our website as often as possible, so that you don’t miss the release that you need.
It is highly recommended to always use the most recent driver version available.
Try to set a system restore point before installing a device driver. This will help if you installed an incorrect or mismatched driver. Problems can arise when your hardware device is too old or not supported any longer.
Gigabyte Z690 UD AX (rev. 1.x) BIOS F7a Drivers Download Notice
Top 4 Download periodically updates information of Gigabyte Z690 UD AX (rev. 1.x) BIOS F7a full driver from the manufacturer,
but some information may be slightly out-of-date.
Using warez version of Gigabyte Z690 UD AX (rev. 1.x) BIOS F7a driver is hazardous.
Our driver download links are directly from our mirrors or publisher's website,
Gigabyte Z690 UD AX (rev. 1.x) BIOS F7a torrent files or shared files from free file sharing and free upload services,
including Rapidshare, HellShare, HotFile, FileServe, MegaUpload, YouSendIt, MailBigFile, DropSend, MediaMax, zUpload, MyOtherDrive, SendSpace, DepositFiles, Letitbit, LeapFile, DivShare or
are not allowed!
It is not recommended to download drivers from illegal sites which distribute a keygens, key generators, pirate keys, serial numbers, warez full versions or cracks for
Gigabyte Z690 UD AX (rev. 1.x) BIOS F7a. These drivers might corrupt your computer installation or breach your privacy.
A driver might contain a trojan horse opening a backdoor on your computer.
Hackers can use this backdoor to take control of your computer, copy data from your computer or to use your computer to distribute viruses and spam to other people.