- Supports 12th Gen Intel Core Series Processors
- Dual Channel Non-ECC Unbuffered DDR4, 4 DIMMs
- PCle 5.0 x16 slot design can be ready for PCle 5.0 GPU or NVMe storage
- Go further without more cables by VisionLINK I/O design
- Brings a speed network experience with Intel 2.5GbE LAN
- WIFI6 2x2 802.11ax 2T2R & BT5 with new antenna for better signal
- No Hassle Connection with front USB 3.2 Gen 2x2 Type-C
- 4 x Ultra-Fast NVMe PCIe 4.0 x4 M.2 connectors with enlarged thermal guards
- Advanced thermal architecture design for the better thermal dissipation
- Smart Fan 6 features hybrid fan headers and numerous temperature sensors for fan mode configuration
- Q-Flash Plus Updates BIOS without Installing the CPU, Memory and Graphics Card
This package contains the files needed for installing the WLAN driver. If your computer is currently running an older version of this driver, updating may fix problems, add new functions, or expand existing ones. Even though other OSes might be compatible, we do not recommend applying this release on platforms other than the ones specified.
- Click the Download button and follow the steps for saving the package on your computer.
- Save all work in progress and close open applications.
- Note for .ZIP archives: Extract the file and enter the newly-created directory.
- Locate and run the available setup file.
- Allow Windows to run the file (if necessary).
- Read and agree with the License Agreement to proceed with the installation process.
- Follow the instructions displayed on-screen.
- Close the wizard and perform a system reboot to allow changes to take effect.
Windows OSes usually apply a generic driver that allows systems to recognize the wireless component. However, in order to use all available features of this hardware, you must install the appropriate drivers.
Enabling the wireless card allows systems to read chipset information and manufacturer name, as well as connect to a network without using an Ethernet cable.
Updating the driver version can resolve different compatibility issues, fix related errors spotted throughout the product's usage, add support for new operating systems, improve transfer speed, as well as bring various other changes.
As for applying this release, the installation steps should not pose to much of a challenge since each producer intends to make the procedure as easy as possible: just download the package, run the setup, and follow the on-screen instructions.
Bear in mind that we do not recommend you install this release on OSes other than the specified ones even though other platforms might also be suitable. Also, when the update has finished, do perform a restart to ensure that all changes take effect properly.
Therefore, if you wish to apply this package, click the download button, and setup the wireless card on your system. Moreover, if you want to stay “updated one minute ago,” check with our website as often as possible.
It is highly recommended to always use the most recent driver version available.
Try to set a system restore point before installing a device driver. This will help if you installed an incorrect or mismatched driver. Problems can arise when your hardware device is too old or not supported any longer.
Top 4 Download periodically updates information of Gigabyte Z690 AERO G DDR4 (rev. 1.x) Intel WLAN Driver 22.214.171.124 for Windows 11 64-bit full driver from the manufacturer, but some information may be slightly out-of-date.
Using warez version of Gigabyte Z690 AERO G DDR4 (rev. 1.x) Intel WLAN Driver 126.96.36.199 for Windows 11 64-bit driver is hazardous. Our driver download links are directly from our mirrors or publisher's website, Gigabyte Z690 AERO G DDR4 (rev. 1.x) Intel WLAN Driver 188.8.131.52 for Windows 11 64-bit torrent files or shared files from free file sharing and free upload services, including Rapidshare, HellShare, HotFile, FileServe, MegaUpload, YouSendIt, MailBigFile, DropSend, MediaMax, zUpload, MyOtherDrive, SendSpace, DepositFiles, Letitbit, LeapFile, DivShare or MediaFire, are not allowed!
It is not recommended to download drivers from illegal sites which distribute a keygens, key generators, pirate keys, serial numbers, warez full versions or cracks for Gigabyte Z690 AERO G DDR4 (rev. 1.x) Intel WLAN Driver 184.108.40.206 for Windows 11 64-bit. These drivers might corrupt your computer installation or breach your privacy. A driver might contain a trojan horse opening a backdoor on your computer. Hackers can use this backdoor to take control of your computer, copy data from your computer or to use your computer to distribute viruses and spam to other people.