- Bundle GC-ALPINE RIDGE card with dual Thunderbolt 3 support
- Supports Intel Core X-Series Processor Family
- Quad Channel Non-ECC Unbuffered DDR4, 8 DIMMs
- Intel Optane Memory Ready
- Intel VROC ready
- ASMedia 3142 USB 3.1 Gen 2 with USB Type-A
- 3-Way Graphics Support
- Server-Class Digital Power Design
- ALC1220 120dB SNR HD Audio with Smart Headphone AMP and WIMA audio capacitor
- RGB FUSION support Digital LED and RGBW Light Strips
- Smart Fan 5 features Multiple Temperature Sensors and Hybrid Fan Headers with FAN STOP
- Dual Ultra-Fast M.2 with PCIe Gen3 x4 interface
- Onboard NVMe PCIe Gen3 x4 U.2 adaptor
- Intel GbE LAN Gaming Network with cFosSpeed Internet Accelerator Software
- Anti-Sulfur Resistor Design
- Ultra Durable 25KV ESD and 15KV Surge LAN Protection
- GIGABYTE UEFI DualBIOS
- APP Center Including EasyTune and Cloud Station Utilities
This package contains the files needed for installing the SATA Preinstall driver. If it has been installed, updating (overwrite-installing) may fix problems, add new functions, or expand existing ones. Even though other OSes might be compatible as well, we do not recommend applying this release on platforms other than the ones specified.
- Save the downloadable package on an accessible location (such as your desktop).
- Unzip the file and enter the newly-created directory.
- Locate and double-click on the available setup file.
- Allow Windows to run the file (if necessary).
- Read EULA (End User License Agreement) and agree to proceed with the installation process.
- Follow the on-screen instructions.
- Close the wizard and perform a system reboot to allow changes to take effect.
Download this package if you intend to switch the SATA settings between available modes (AHCI, RAID, or IDE) after an operating system has been installed.
Remember that if you modify these settings without applying the proper files, the OS will not be able to boot until requirements are met or changes are reverted.
As for the installation method, it would be best if you refer to the manufacturer's update guide, read all the steps, and initiate this task only when you have completely familiarized yourself with the procedure.
Even though other platforms might also be compatible with this release, we strongly recommend that you apply the driver only on specified operating systems in order to successfully perform the installation. If a failure occurs, the computer could suffer serious malfunctions.
With these in mind, if you wish to modify the SATA settings according to the mode highlighted in this version, click the download button and make the desired changes. Visit our website as often as possible to stay up to date with the latest releases.
It is highly recommended to always use the most recent driver version available.
Try to set a system restore point before installing a device driver. This will help if you installed an incorrect or mismatched driver. Problems can arise when your hardware device is too old or not supported any longer.
Top 4 Download periodically updates information of Gigabyte X299 UD4 EX (rev. 1.0) Intel SATA Preinstall Driver 18.104.22.1687 for Windows 10 64-bit full driver from the manufacturer, but some information may be slightly out-of-date.
Using warez version of Gigabyte X299 UD4 EX (rev. 1.0) Intel SATA Preinstall Driver 22.214.171.1247 for Windows 10 64-bit driver is hazardous. Our driver download links are directly from our mirrors or publisher's website, Gigabyte X299 UD4 EX (rev. 1.0) Intel SATA Preinstall Driver 126.96.36.1997 for Windows 10 64-bit torrent files or shared files from free file sharing and free upload services, including Rapidshare, HellShare, HotFile, FileServe, MegaUpload, YouSendIt, MailBigFile, DropSend, MediaMax, zUpload, MyOtherDrive, SendSpace, DepositFiles, Letitbit, LeapFile, DivShare or MediaFire, are not allowed!
It is not recommended to download drivers from illegal sites which distribute a keygens, key generators, pirate keys, serial numbers, warez full versions or cracks for Gigabyte X299 UD4 EX (rev. 1.0) Intel SATA Preinstall Driver 188.8.131.527 for Windows 10 64-bit. These drivers might corrupt your computer installation or breach your privacy. A driver might contain a trojan horse opening a backdoor on your computer. Hackers can use this backdoor to take control of your computer, copy data from your computer or to use your computer to distribute viruses and spam to other people.