- Dual Socket P (LGA 3647) support 1st and 2nd Gen. Intel Xeon Scalable Processors
- 12 x DDR4 RDIMM/LRDIMM with 6-Channel, up to 1.5TB capacity
- Dual GbE LAN ports (Intel i210AT)
- 8 x 3.5" hot-swappable drive bays (8 x SATA or 6 x SATA + 2 x U.2)
- 1 x M.2 PCIe x4 / SATA Mode 22110/2280/2260
- 7 PCIe x16 slots design: Supports total bandwidth of 88 PCIe lanes and four dual-slot graphics cards. It also supports 4-way NVIDIA SLI or AMD CrossFireX GPU configurations
- Aspeed AST2500 remote management controller
- Realtek ALC 1220 120dB SNR HD Audio
- 2000W 1+1 redundant PSU
This package contains the files needed for installing the SATA Preinstall driver. If it has been installed, updating may fix problems, add new functions, or expand existing ones. Even though other OSes might be compatible as well, we do not recommend applying this release on platforms other than the ones specified.
- Save the downloadable package on an accessible location (such as your desktop).
- Unzip the file and enter the newly-created directory.
- Locate and double-click on the available setup file.
- Allow Windows to run the file (if necessary).
- Read EULA (End User License Agreement) and agree to proceed with the installation process.
- Follow the on-screen instructions.
- Close the wizard and perform a system reboot to allow changes to take effect.
Download this package if you intend to switch the SATA settings between available modes (AHCI, RAID, or IDE) after an operating system has been installed.
Remember that if you modify these settings without applying the proper files, the OS will not be able to boot until requirements are met or changes are reverted.
As for the installation method, it would be best if you refer to the manufacturer's update guide, read all the steps, and initiate this task only when you have completely familiarized yourself with the procedure.
Even though other platforms might also be compatible with this release, we strongly recommend that you apply the driver only on specified operating systems in order to successfully perform the installation. If a failure occurs, the computer could suffer serious malfunctions.
With these in mind, if you wish to modify the SATA settings according to the mode highlighted in this version, click the download button and make the desired changes. Visit our website as often as possible to stay up to date with the latest releases.
It is highly recommended to always use the most recent driver version available.
Try to set a system restore point before installing a device driver. This will help if you installed an incorrect or mismatched driver. Problems can arise when your hardware device is too old or not supported any longer.
Top 4 Download periodically updates information of Gigabyte W42G-P08R (rev. 1.0) Intel SATA Preinstall Driver 22.214.171.1247 full driver from the manufacturer, but some information may be slightly out-of-date.
Using warez version of Gigabyte W42G-P08R (rev. 1.0) Intel SATA Preinstall Driver 126.96.36.1997 driver is hazardous. Our driver download links are directly from our mirrors or publisher's website, Gigabyte W42G-P08R (rev. 1.0) Intel SATA Preinstall Driver 188.8.131.527 torrent files or shared files from free file sharing and free upload services, including Rapidshare, HellShare, HotFile, FileServe, MegaUpload, YouSendIt, MailBigFile, DropSend, MediaMax, zUpload, MyOtherDrive, SendSpace, DepositFiles, Letitbit, LeapFile, DivShare or MediaFire, are not allowed!
It is not recommended to download drivers from illegal sites which distribute a keygens, key generators, pirate keys, serial numbers, warez full versions or cracks for Gigabyte W42G-P08R (rev. 1.0) Intel SATA Preinstall Driver 184.108.40.2067. These drivers might corrupt your computer installation or breach your privacy. A driver might contain a trojan horse opening a backdoor on your computer. Hackers can use this backdoor to take control of your computer, copy data from your computer or to use your computer to distribute viruses and spam to other people.