- NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1050 Ti GDDR5 4GB
- 7th Generation Intel Core i7-7700HQ Processor
- M.2 PCIe SSD/ DDR4/HDMI 1.4/ USB 3.1 Type-C
- Only 1.69Kg Lightweight
- QHD IPS Display with Wide Viewing Angle (Optional)
- Massive Storage: up to 1TB M.2 PCIe SSD + 2TB HDD
- Exclusive Supra-cool Technology
- A BIOS flash utility embedded in Flash ROM. Not all motherboards have the Q-Flash, please use @BIOS or DOS flash utility to update BIOS if your motherboard does not have Q-Flash.
- Features: With this utility, you only have to stay in the BIOS menu when you want to update BIOS. No need to enter DOS or O.S. mode.
- Caution: Make sure you have a functional floppy disk with the correct BIOS version for your motherboard.
- A Windows-based BIOS live update utility.
- Features: @BIOS helps you search for, download, and then update the latest BIOS in Windows operating system.
- Caution: Make sure your O.S. environment is stable.
DOS Flash utility:
- Features: The flash utility is a combination of AMI and AWARD BIOS flash utility. You can use it with both AMI and AWARD BIOS.
- Caution: Make sure you have a functional DOS boot disk with the correct BIOS version for your motherboard.
Although installing a newer BIOS version might add new features, update various components, or improve the device’s usability, this process is very risky, so the upgrade is recommended to be performed only when it is really needed.
In addition to that, this task should be performed by someone who has the knowledge to successfully complete the installation; regular users may fulfill it at their own risk.
When it comes to applying a new version without taking into account the computer’s operating system, the most commonly used method to flash the BIOS is by creating a bootable USB or CD containing the update file, and running it from DOS.
Still, regardless of the method used or whether the upgrade is performed by a regular or power user, it’s recommended that the new BIOS be applied in a steady power environment such as the one ensured by a UPS unit.
The Basic Input/Output System (BIOS) is a very important software that loads the currently installed OS, and tests all of the system’s hardware components – so make sure you flash it correctly.
Bear in mind that failing to perform a successful installation could seriously damage your device, and the faulty BIOS resulted from the process might even render it unusable.
So, if this release includes useful changes, hit the download button, get the package, and update your BIOS version. Otherwise, check with our website as often as possible, so that you don’t miss the release that you need.
Top 4 Download periodically updates information of Gigabyte P34K v7 BIOS FA04 full driver from the manufacturer, but some information may be slightly out-of-date.
Using warez version of Gigabyte P34K v7 BIOS FA04 driver is hazardous. Our driver download links are directly from our mirrors or publisher's website, Gigabyte P34K v7 BIOS FA04 torrent files or shared files from free file sharing and free upload services, including Rapidshare, HellShare, HotFile, FileServe, MegaUpload, YouSendIt, MailBigFile, DropSend, MediaMax, zUpload, MyOtherDrive, SendSpace, DepositFiles, Letitbit, LeapFile, DivShare or MediaFire, are not allowed!
It is not recommended to download drivers from illegal sites which distribute a keygens, key generators, pirate keys, serial numbers, warez full versions or cracks for Gigabyte P34K v7 BIOS FA04. These drivers might corrupt your computer installation or breach your privacy. A driver might contain a trojan horse opening a backdoor on your computer. Hackers can use this backdoor to take control of your computer, copy data from your computer or to use your computer to distribute viruses and spam to other people.