- Supports 12th Gen Intel Core Series Processors
- Dual Channel Non-ECC Unbuffered DDR4, 2 DIMMs
- 4+1+1 Hybrid Digital VRM Design
- Intel GbE LAN with cFosSpeed Internet Accelerator Software
- NVMe PCIe 3.0 x4 M.2
- High Quality Audio Capacitors and Audio Noise Guard
- Smart Fan 6 Features Multiple Temperature Sensors , Hybrid Fan Headers with FAN STOP
- GIGABYTE APP Center, Simple and Easy Use
- Anti-Sulfur Resistors Design
This package contains the files needed for installing the ME Firmware. If your computer is currently running an older version of this Firmware, updating may fix problems, add new functions, or expand existing ones. Even though other OSes might be compatible, we do not recommend applying this release on platforms other than the ones specified.
- Click the Download button and follow the steps for saving the package on your computer.
- Save all work in progress and close open applications.
- Note for .ZIP archives: Extract the file and enter the newly-created directory.
- Locate and run the available setup file.
- Allow Windows to run the file (if necessary).
- Read and agree with the License Agreement to proceed with the installation process.
- Follow the instructions displayed on-screen.
- Close the wizard and perform a system reboot to allow changes to take effect.
If you wish to apply this ME (Management Engine) Firmware version, you should first make sure that the version number matches your AMT (Active Management Technology) family, as each update is specifically developed for certain system configurations.
While this technology is mostly associated with enterprises, it can also be used by various IT administrators as well as regular users. However, bear in mind that even though other platforms might also be compatible, we do not recommend installing this release on OSes other than the specified ones.
In order to apply this package, it would be best if you carefully read and understand the instructions provided by your computer manufacturer, and perform the update only when you have completely familiarized yourself with the steps.
In addition to that, make sure you perform a system reboot after upgrading the firmware version in order to allow all changes to take effect properly.
That being said, if this release is compatible with all system characteristics, click the download button, and upgrade your firmware. Otherwise, check with our website as often as possible so that you find out when a compatible update becomes available.
It is highly recommended to always use the most recent driver version available.
Try to set a system restore point before installing a device driver. This will help if you installed an incorrect or mismatched driver. Problems can arise when your hardware device is too old or not supported any longer.
Top 4 Download periodically updates information of Gigabyte H610I DDR4 (rev. 1.0) Intel ME Firmware 222.214.171.1247 for Windows 10 64-bit full driver from the manufacturer, but some information may be slightly out-of-date.
Using warez version of Gigabyte H610I DDR4 (rev. 1.0) Intel ME Firmware 2126.96.36.1997 for Windows 10 64-bit driver is hazardous. Our driver download links are directly from our mirrors or publisher's website, Gigabyte H610I DDR4 (rev. 1.0) Intel ME Firmware 2188.8.131.527 for Windows 10 64-bit torrent files or shared files from free file sharing and free upload services, including Rapidshare, HellShare, HotFile, FileServe, MegaUpload, YouSendIt, MailBigFile, DropSend, MediaMax, zUpload, MyOtherDrive, SendSpace, DepositFiles, Letitbit, LeapFile, DivShare or MediaFire, are not allowed!
It is not recommended to download drivers from illegal sites which distribute a keygens, key generators, pirate keys, serial numbers, warez full versions or cracks for Gigabyte H610I DDR4 (rev. 1.0) Intel ME Firmware 2184.108.40.2067 for Windows 10 64-bit. These drivers might corrupt your computer installation or breach your privacy. A driver might contain a trojan horse opening a backdoor on your computer. Hackers can use this backdoor to take control of your computer, copy data from your computer or to use your computer to distribute viruses and spam to other people.