- Supports 11th/10th Gen Intel Core Processors
- Dual Channel Non-ECC Unbuffered DDR4, 2 DIMMs
- 8-Channel HD Audio with High Quality Audio Capacitors
- NVMe PCIe Gen3 x4 2280 M.2 Connector
- GbE LAN with Bandwidth Management
- Smart Fan 5 features Multiple Temperature Sensors and Hybrid Fan Headers with FAN STOP
- GIGABYTE APP Center, Simple and Easy Use
- Anti-Sulfur Resistors Design
This package contains the files needed for installing the Audio driver. If your computer is currently running an older version of this driver, updating may fix problems, add new functions, or expand existing ones. Even though other OSes might be compatible, we do not recommend applying this release on platforms other than the ones specified.
- Click the Download button and follow the steps for saving the package on your computer.
- Save all work in progress and close open applications.
- Note for .ZIP archives: Extract the file and enter the newly-created directory.
- Locate and run the available setup file.
- Allow Windows to run the file (if necessary).
- Read and agree with the License Agreement to proceed with the installation process.
- Follow the instructions displayed on-screen.
- Close the wizard and perform a system reboot to allow changes to take effect.
When headsets are connected, the operating system usually installs a generic driver that helps the computer to recognize the newly attached device and to use its basic functions.
Naturally, if you want to have all developed features accessible, proper software must be applied. This task also allows computers to properly recognize all headset characteristics such as manufacturer, model, connection type, and others.
Updating the driver version might improve sound quality, resolve different issues encountered throughout the headset's usage period, provide you with new configuration options, and make various changes that enhance the unit's stability and compatibility.
To install this release, simply get the package, extract it if necessary, and run the available setup. Afterwards, follow the displayed instructions and, when done, perform a system restart and reconnect the headset to make sure that all changes take effect properly.
That being said, click the download button, get the desired package and apply it on your system. Also, don't forget to check with our website as often as possible so that you don't miss a single new release.
Top 4 Download periodically updates information of Gigabyte H510M S2 V2 (rev. 1.0) Realtek Audio Driver 6.0.9373.1 for Windows 11 full driver from the manufacturer, but some information may be slightly out-of-date.
Using warez version of Gigabyte H510M S2 V2 (rev. 1.0) Realtek Audio Driver 6.0.9373.1 for Windows 11 driver is hazardous. Our driver download links are directly from our mirrors or publisher's website, Gigabyte H510M S2 V2 (rev. 1.0) Realtek Audio Driver 6.0.9373.1 for Windows 11 torrent files or shared files from free file sharing and free upload services, including Rapidshare, HellShare, HotFile, FileServe, MegaUpload, YouSendIt, MailBigFile, DropSend, MediaMax, zUpload, MyOtherDrive, SendSpace, DepositFiles, Letitbit, LeapFile, DivShare or MediaFire, are not allowed!
It is not recommended to download drivers from illegal sites which distribute a keygens, key generators, pirate keys, serial numbers, warez full versions or cracks for Gigabyte H510M S2 V2 (rev. 1.0) Realtek Audio Driver 6.0.9373.1 for Windows 11. These drivers might corrupt your computer installation or breach your privacy. A driver might contain a trojan horse opening a backdoor on your computer. Hackers can use this backdoor to take control of your computer, copy data from your computer or to use your computer to distribute viruses and spam to other people.