- Supports 11th and 10th Gen Intel Core Series Processors
- Dual Channel Non-ECC Unbuffered DDR4, 2 DIMMs
- Ultra-Fast M.2 with PCIe Gen3 X4 & SATA Interface
- Realtek GbE LAN with Bandwidth Management
- High Quality Audio Capacitors and Audio Noise
- Smart Fan 6 Features Multiple Temperature Sensors , Hybrid Fan Headers with FAN STOP
- GIGABYTE APP Center, Simple and Easy Use
- Anti-Sulfur Resistors Design
This package contains the files needed for installing the Realtek FE/GbE Controller LAN driver. If it has been installed, updating (overwrite-installing) may fix problems, add new functions, or expand existing ones. Even though other OSes might be compatible as well, we do not recommend applying this release on platforms other than the ones specified. To install the driver, proceed as follows
- Save and unzip the downloadable file.
- Locate and launch the executive file "setup.exe" from the newly-created folder.
- Follow the instructions displayed by the setup.exe program NOTE:
- On Plug and Play Windows platforms, the adapter will be identified and configured automatically. Please stop all the automatic installation by Windows system.
- To install driver, you should have administrator's privilege.
- If garbled text is displayed, please use "AutoInst.exe" to install/uninstall driver again.
- The usage of "AutoInst.exe" is the same as "Setup.exe". Manual Installation:
- Manual installation is to install driver by the installation file (INF) rather than use the "setup.exe" mentioned above.
- To install driver manually, please open Device Manager, expand the Network adapters tree list, select the "Realtek FE/Gbe Family Controller", and click right button, execute the menu item Update driver..., and follow the direction to indicate the path of INF file.
Manual installation is a kind of method of installation by advanced user. Generic users please use the "setup.exe" to install driver. About Ethernet Drivers:
Windows platforms generally apply a generic driver that allows motherboards to recognize the Ethernet component.
However, in order to make use of all network card (adapter) features, you must install a proper LAN driver that enables the hardware. This task enables systems to connect to a network, as well as collect all component characteristics such as manufacturer and chipset.
If you intend to update the driver version, know that this process can add support for new OSes, fix different compatibility problems, resolve related errors encountered during the product’s lifetime, as well as include various other changes.
When it comes to the actual installation procedure, we should note that most producers try to make it as easy as possible, so following the steps should be a breeze: just get the downloadable package, run the setup, and follow the on-screen instructions.
There is a chance that other OSes could also be suitable, but it is not advisable that you install this release on platforms other than the specified ones. Remember to perform a system reboot once done, to allow all changes to take effect properly.
Therefore, if you wish to apply this version, click on the download button and enable your network card. To stay up to speed with the latest updates, check back with our website as often as possible.
It is highly recommended to always use the most recent driver version available.
Try to set a system restore point before installing a device driver. This will help if you installed an incorrect or mismatched driver. Problems can arise when your hardware device is too old or not supported any longer.
Gigabyte H510M H (rev. 1.5) Realtek LAN Driver 10.050.0511.2021 for Windows 10 64-bit Drivers Download Notice
Top 4 Download periodically updates information of Gigabyte H510M H (rev. 1.5) Realtek LAN Driver 10.050.0511.2021 for Windows 10 64-bit full driver from the manufacturer,
but some information may be slightly out-of-date.
Using warez version of Gigabyte H510M H (rev. 1.5) Realtek LAN Driver 10.050.0511.2021 for Windows 10 64-bit driver is hazardous.
Our driver download links are directly from our mirrors or publisher's website,
Gigabyte H510M H (rev. 1.5) Realtek LAN Driver 10.050.0511.2021 for Windows 10 64-bit torrent files or shared files from free file sharing and free upload services,
including Rapidshare, HellShare, HotFile, FileServe, MegaUpload, YouSendIt, MailBigFile, DropSend, MediaMax, zUpload, MyOtherDrive, SendSpace, DepositFiles, Letitbit, LeapFile, DivShare or
are not allowed!
It is not recommended to download drivers from illegal sites which distribute a keygens, key generators, pirate keys, serial numbers, warez full versions or cracks for
Gigabyte H510M H (rev. 1.5) Realtek LAN Driver 10.050.0511.2021 for Windows 10 64-bit. These drivers might corrupt your computer installation or breach your privacy.
A driver might contain a trojan horse opening a backdoor on your computer.
Hackers can use this backdoor to take control of your computer, copy data from your computer or to use your computer to distribute viruses and spam to other people.