- Supports 7th/ 6th Generation Intel Core Processors
- Dual Channel Non-ECC Unbuffered DDR4, 4 DIMMs
- 2-Way CrossFire Multi-Graphics Support
- Dual NVMe PCIe SSDs in RAID 0 Support
- Intel Optane Memory Ready
- Ultra-Fast M.2 with PCIe Gen3 x4 & SATA interface
- Triple display interfaces including High Definition Multimedia Interface
- High Quality Audio Capacitors and Audio Noise Guard with LED Trace Path Lighting
- Intel GbE LAN with cFosSpeed Internet Accelerator Software
- Smart Fan 5 features Multiple Temperature Sensors and Hybrid Fan Headers
- GIGABYTE UEFI DualBIOS
- APP Center Including EasyTune and Cloud Station Utilities
This package contains the files needed for installing the ME Firmware. If it has been installed, updating (overwrite-installing) may fix problems, add new functions, or expand existing ones. Even though other OSes might be compatible as well, we do not recommend applying this release on platforms other than the ones specified.
- Save the downloadable package on an accessible location (such as your desktop).
- Unzip the file and enter the newly-created directory.
- Locate and double-click on the available setup file.
- Allow Windows to run the file (if necessary).
- Read EULA (End User License Agreement) and agree to proceed with the installation process.
- Follow the on-screen instructions.
- Close the wizard and perform a system reboot to allow changes to take effect.
The Management Engine feature enables computers to make use of various technologies such as AMT or power management. Installing appropriate drivers allows compatible systems to benefit from this feature embedded in the CPU chipset.
By updating this software to a newer version, you get various stability improvements, enhanced compatibility with different components, and even added support for new technologies.
To benefit from all these, make sure that the download record is suitable for your system characteristics, get the package, run the setup, and follow the on-screen instructions for a complete installation. Also, don't forget to perform a reboot so that all changes take effect.
Bear in mind that, even though other platforms might be compatible as well, we do not recommend applying this release on operating systems other than the highlighted ones.
That being said, if you intend to apply this ME release, click the download button and install the package. Don't forget to check back with our website as often as possible so that you don't miss a single new release.
Top 4 Download periodically updates information of Gigabyte GA-Z270-HD3 (rev. 1.0) Intel ME Firmware B17.1218.1 full driver from the manufacturer, but some information may be slightly out-of-date.
Using warez version of Gigabyte GA-Z270-HD3 (rev. 1.0) Intel ME Firmware B17.1218.1 driver is hazardous. Our driver download links are directly from our mirrors or publisher's website, Gigabyte GA-Z270-HD3 (rev. 1.0) Intel ME Firmware B17.1218.1 torrent files or shared files from free file sharing and free upload services, including Rapidshare, HellShare, HotFile, FileServe, MegaUpload, YouSendIt, MailBigFile, DropSend, MediaMax, zUpload, MyOtherDrive, SendSpace, DepositFiles, Letitbit, LeapFile, DivShare or MediaFire, are not allowed!
It is not recommended to download drivers from illegal sites which distribute a keygens, key generators, pirate keys, serial numbers, warez full versions or cracks for Gigabyte GA-Z270-HD3 (rev. 1.0) Intel ME Firmware B17.1218.1. These drivers might corrupt your computer installation or breach your privacy. A driver might contain a trojan horse opening a backdoor on your computer. Hackers can use this backdoor to take control of your computer, copy data from your computer or to use your computer to distribute viruses and spam to other people.