- Supports New Intel Core i7 processor Extreme Edition
- 4 Channel Memory Architecture
- PCI Express Gen. 3 Support
- All New Digital Power Control for the CPU and Memory
- UEFI DualBIOS Technology
- 8 phase overclockable VRM design featuring All Japanese solid capacitor and PowerPAK MOSFET design.
- 333 Onboard Acceleration features USB 3.0, SATA 3.0 and an unprecedented 3x USB power boost
- Unique On/Off charge technology
- GIGABYTE Ultra Durable 3 technology
- Dolby Home Theater support
- High quality 110dB SNR HD audio
This package contains the files needed for installing the SATA driver. If it has been installed, updating (overwrite-installing) may fix problems, add new functions, or expand existing ones. Even though other OSes might be compatible as well, we do not recommend applying this release on platforms other than the ones specified.
- Save the downloadable package on an accessible location (such as your desktop).
- Unzip the file and enter the newly-created directory.
- Locate and double-click on the available setup file.
- Allow Windows to run the file (if necessary).
- Read EULA (End User License Agreement) and agree to proceed with the installation process.
- Follow the on-screen instructions.
- Close the wizard and perform a system reboot to allow changes to take effect.
When you install an operating system, SATA settings (be it AHCI, RAID, or IDE mode) are detected from the BIOS. If you want to change from one mode to another after the OS has been applied, appropriate drivers are required.
Bear in mind that if you modify these settings without installing proper files first, the operating system will not be able to boot until changes are reverted or required drivers are applied.
To perform the latter task, get the package, run the available setup and follow the instructions displayed on-screen for a complete installation. Afterwards, perform a system reboot so that all changes take effect, enter BIOS menu, and set the SATA option to the mode that best describes the newly applied drivers.
So, if you intend to modify the SATA settings to the mode described by this release, click the download button, and make the desired changes. In addition to that, don’t forget to constantly check with our website so that you don’t miss a single new release.
Top 4 Download periodically updates information of Gigabyte GA-X79-UD3 (rev. 1.0) Marvell SATA Driver 18.104.22.1680 full driver from the manufacturer, but some information may be slightly out-of-date.
Using warez version of Gigabyte GA-X79-UD3 (rev. 1.0) Marvell SATA Driver 22.214.171.1240 driver is hazardous. Our driver download links are directly from our mirrors or publisher's website, Gigabyte GA-X79-UD3 (rev. 1.0) Marvell SATA Driver 126.96.36.1990 torrent files or shared files from free file sharing and free upload services, including Rapidshare, HellShare, HotFile, FileServe, MegaUpload, YouSendIt, MailBigFile, DropSend, MediaMax, zUpload, MyOtherDrive, SendSpace, DepositFiles, Letitbit, LeapFile, DivShare or MediaFire, are not allowed!
It is not recommended to download drivers from illegal sites which distribute a keygens, key generators, pirate keys, serial numbers, warez full versions or cracks for Gigabyte GA-X79-UD3 (rev. 1.0) Marvell SATA Driver 188.8.131.520. These drivers might corrupt your computer installation or breach your privacy. A driver might contain a trojan horse opening a backdoor on your computer. Hackers can use this backdoor to take control of your computer, copy data from your computer or to use your computer to distribute viruses and spam to other people.