- Socket LGA1151 for Intel Core i7/i5/i3/Pentium/Celeron (Coffee lake-S)
- Intel Gen10 Intel Graphics DX 11/12, OGL4.3/4.4
- Supports Single Channel DDR4 2133/2400MHz, 1 x SO-DIMM, up to 16GB system memory
- 1 x HDMI, 1 x VGA, 1 x Dual Channel 24-bit LVDS
- 4 x USB 3.0, 4 x USB 2.0, 2 x SATA3
- 1 x M.2 wifi, 1 x M.2 SSD
- Gigabit LAN : 1 x Realtek Lan
- 1 x TPM 2.0 IC onboard
- 19 V DC-in
This package contains the files needed for installing the BIOS utility. If it has been installed, updating (overwrite-installing) may fix problems, add new functions, or expand existing ones. Even though other OSes might be compatible as well, we do not recommend applying this release on platforms other than the ones specified.
- Save the downloadable package on an accessible location (such as your desktop).
- Unzip the file and enter the newly-created directory.
- Locate and double-click on the available setup file.
- Allow Windows to run the file (if necessary).
- Read EULA (End User License Agreement) and agree to proceed with the installation process.
- Follow the on-screen instructions.
- Close the wizard and perform a system reboot to allow changes to take effect.
Install this tuning utility and you will be able to manually configure various overclocking values, such as CPU and memory frequencies, system clocks, fan speeds, and monitor temperature for different components.
However, please note that you're supposed to tweak these settings only between supported ranges; changing configurations to extreme values without additional cooling systems might seriously damage components.
The installation steps needed for the software to be applied are very easy: get the downloadable package, extract it if necessary, run the available setup, and carefully follow all displayed instructions for a complete and successful installation.
In addition to that, please note that it's recommended you perform a system reboot so that all changes can take effect properly. Bear in mind that, even though other OSes might be compatible, we don't suggest against installing this release on platforms other than the highlighted ones.
That being said, click the download button, get the package and set up this feature on your system. For more on the latest releases, keep checking back with our website to “stay updated one minute ago.”
Top 4 Download periodically updates information of Gigabyte GA-H310TN (rev. 1.0) BIOS Utility B17.0710.1 full driver from the manufacturer, but some information may be slightly out-of-date.
Using warez version of Gigabyte GA-H310TN (rev. 1.0) BIOS Utility B17.0710.1 driver is hazardous. Our driver download links are directly from our mirrors or publisher's website, Gigabyte GA-H310TN (rev. 1.0) BIOS Utility B17.0710.1 torrent files or shared files from free file sharing and free upload services, including Rapidshare, HellShare, HotFile, FileServe, MegaUpload, YouSendIt, MailBigFile, DropSend, MediaMax, zUpload, MyOtherDrive, SendSpace, DepositFiles, Letitbit, LeapFile, DivShare or MediaFire, are not allowed!
It is not recommended to download drivers from illegal sites which distribute a keygens, key generators, pirate keys, serial numbers, warez full versions or cracks for Gigabyte GA-H310TN (rev. 1.0) BIOS Utility B17.0710.1. These drivers might corrupt your computer installation or breach your privacy. A driver might contain a trojan horse opening a backdoor on your computer. Hackers can use this backdoor to take control of your computer, copy data from your computer or to use your computer to distribute viruses and spam to other people.