- Supports 7th/ 6th Generation Intel Core Processors
- Dual Channel Non-ECC Unbuffered DDR4, 4 DIMMs
- Fast USB 3.1 Gen 2 with USB Type-C and Type-A
- 2- Way Graphics Support with Dual Armor and Ultra Durable Design
- ALC1220 120dB SNR HD Audio with Smart Headphone Amp
- RGB FUSION LED Light Show design
- Swappable Overlay for Accent LED
- USB DAC-UP 2 with Adjustable Voltage
- Intel GbE LAN with cFosSpeed Internet Accelerator Software
- Ultra-Fast M.2 with PCIe Gen3 x4 & SATA interface
- Smart Fan 5 features Multiple Temperature Sensors and Hybrid Fan Headers
- GIGABYTE UEFI DualBIOS
This package contains the files needed for installing the RST Preinstall driver. If it has been installed, updating (overwrite-installing) may fix problems, add new functions, or expand existing ones. Even though other OSes might be compatible as well, we do not recommend applying this release on platforms other than the ones specified.
- Save the downloadable package on an accessible location (such as your desktop).
- Unzip the file and enter the newly-created directory.
- Locate and double-click on the available setup file.
- Allow Windows to run the file (if necessary).
- Read EULA (End User License Agreement) and agree to proceed with the installation process.
- Follow the on-screen instructions.
- Close the wizard and perform a system reboot to allow changes to take effect.
Once Intel's Rapid Storage Technology (RST) driver is applied, desktop and notebook systems will be able to manage the available storage (one or more drives) more easily.
And that's not all you should expect: updating the RST version can also bring about improved storage performance, lower power consumption, faster boot times, quicker data reads, as well as several other changes.
As far as applying this release is concerned, simply make sure your system configuration is compatible with this package, run the available setup, and follow the on-screen instructions for a complete installation. In addition to that, don't forget to perform a reboot to make sure that all changes take effect properly.
Even though other operating systems might be compatible as well, we do not recommend installing this package on platforms other than the specified ones.
With this in mind, click the download button, and get and apply the present version. Also, check with our website as often as possible in order to stay up to date with latest releases.
Top 4 Download periodically updates information of Gigabyte GA-Gaming B8 (rev. 1.0) Intel RST Preinstall Driver 220.127.116.111 64-bit full driver from the manufacturer, but some information may be slightly out-of-date.
Using warez version of Gigabyte GA-Gaming B8 (rev. 1.0) Intel RST Preinstall Driver 18.104.22.1681 64-bit driver is hazardous. Our driver download links are directly from our mirrors or publisher's website, Gigabyte GA-Gaming B8 (rev. 1.0) Intel RST Preinstall Driver 22.214.171.1241 64-bit torrent files or shared files from free file sharing and free upload services, including Rapidshare, HellShare, HotFile, FileServe, MegaUpload, YouSendIt, MailBigFile, DropSend, MediaMax, zUpload, MyOtherDrive, SendSpace, DepositFiles, Letitbit, LeapFile, DivShare or MediaFire, are not allowed!
It is not recommended to download drivers from illegal sites which distribute a keygens, key generators, pirate keys, serial numbers, warez full versions or cracks for Gigabyte GA-Gaming B8 (rev. 1.0) Intel RST Preinstall Driver 126.96.36.1991 64-bit. These drivers might corrupt your computer installation or breach your privacy. A driver might contain a trojan horse opening a backdoor on your computer. Hackers can use this backdoor to take control of your computer, copy data from your computer or to use your computer to distribute viruses and spam to other people.