- Supports 9th and 8th Gen Intel Core Processors
- Dual Channel Non-ECC Unbuffered DDR4
- New Hybrid Digital PWM Design
- High Quality Audio Capacitors and Audio Noise Guard with LED Trace Path Lighting
- Ultra-Fast M.2 with PCIe Gen3 X4 & SATA mode support
- GIGABYTE Exclusive 8118 Gaming LAN with Bandwidth Management
- CEC 2019 Ready, Save the Power as Easy as One Click
- Smart Fan 5 features Multiple Temperature Sensors and Hybrid Fan Headers with FAN STOP
- Anti-Sulfur Resistors Design
- Ultra Durable 15KV Surge LAN Protection
- Intel Optane Memory Ready
This package contains the files needed for installing the RST Preinstall driver. If it has been installed, updating (overwrite-installing) may fix problems, add new functions, or expand existing ones. Even though other OSes might be compatible as well, we do not recommend applying this release on platforms other than the ones specified.
- Save the downloadable package on an accessible location (such as your desktop).
- Unzip the file and enter the newly-created directory.
- Locate and double-click on the available setup file.
- Allow Windows to run the file (if necessary).
- Read EULA (End User License Agreement) and agree to proceed with the installation process.
- Follow the on-screen instructions.
- Close the wizard and perform a system reboot to allow changes to take effect.
Download this package if you intend to switch the SATA settings between available modes (AHCI, RAID, or IDE) after an operating system has been installed.
Remember that if you modify these settings without applying the proper files, the OS will not be able to boot until requirements are met or changes are reverted.
As for the installation method, it would be best if you refer to the manufacturer's update guide, read all the steps, and initiate this task only when you have completely familiarized yourself with the procedure.
Even though other platforms might also be compatible with this release, we strongly recommend that you apply the driver only on specified operating systems in order to successfully perform the installation. If a failure occurs, the computer could suffer serious malfunctions.
With these in mind, if you wish to modify the SATA settings according to the mode highlighted in this version, click the download button and make the desired changes. Visit our website as often as possible to stay up to date with the latest releases.
Top 4 Download periodically updates information of Gigabyte B365M POWER (rev. 1.0) Intel RST Preinstall Driver 22.214.171.1243 for Windows 10 64-bit full driver from the manufacturer, but some information may be slightly out-of-date.
Using warez version of Gigabyte B365M POWER (rev. 1.0) Intel RST Preinstall Driver 126.96.36.1993 for Windows 10 64-bit driver is hazardous. Our driver download links are directly from our mirrors or publisher's website, Gigabyte B365M POWER (rev. 1.0) Intel RST Preinstall Driver 188.8.131.523 for Windows 10 64-bit torrent files or shared files from free file sharing and free upload services, including Rapidshare, HellShare, HotFile, FileServe, MegaUpload, YouSendIt, MailBigFile, DropSend, MediaMax, zUpload, MyOtherDrive, SendSpace, DepositFiles, Letitbit, LeapFile, DivShare or MediaFire, are not allowed!
It is not recommended to download drivers from illegal sites which distribute a keygens, key generators, pirate keys, serial numbers, warez full versions or cracks for Gigabyte B365M POWER (rev. 1.0) Intel RST Preinstall Driver 184.108.40.2063 for Windows 10 64-bit. These drivers might corrupt your computer installation or breach your privacy. A driver might contain a trojan horse opening a backdoor on your computer. Hackers can use this backdoor to take control of your computer, copy data from your computer or to use your computer to distribute viruses and spam to other people.