- Brooklyn 1: v1536
- Brooklyn 2: v1845
- RedNet X2P: v2037
- Brooklyn 1: SW 18.104.22.168 / FW 22.214.171.124
- Brooklyn 2: SW 126.96.36.199 / FW 188.8.131.52
- Ultimo: SW 184.108.40.206 / FW 220.127.116.11
- (Non-automatic update for RedNet AM2 - See 'Important Notes' for more information)
- PCIe/PCIeR: SW 18.104.22.168 / FW 22.214.171.124
- Improved firmware update speed when updating several devices at once.
- Now has a combined firmware updater which removes the need to manually reboot or go through a dual-stage update.
- Can no longer be updated from multiple computers at one time.
- Anti-thump now engages when rebooting from Dante Controller.
- Device now appears in RedNet Control 2 and Dante Controller after rebooting from Dante Controller.
- Minor bug fixes and stability improvements
- Tab Sample Rate Follow selection now displays a warning for any devices that do not support selected Sample Rate.
- Improved MIDI message rate to prevent communication delays between controller and device.
- Control over Channel 8 of RedNet 4 and RedNet MP8R has now been restored.
- When devices names are deleted, device name now reverts to previous name and no longer disappears completely.
Usually, Windows operating systems apply a generic audio driver that allows computers to recognize the sound card component and make use of its basic functions.
When enabled by proper files, the characteristics of the sound card (like model, manufacturer, number of channels) are completely available to computers, and all its features are made accessible.
Updating the audio version can improve sound quality, resolve different compatibility issues, fix related errors spotted throughout the product's usage, add support for new operating systems, and bring various other changes.
As for applying this package, the steps are quite simple since each producer intends to uncomplicate things for users: just download the package, run the setup, and follow the on-screen instructions.
Bear in mind that, even though other operating systems might be compatible as well, it is not recommend that you apply any software on platforms other than the specified ones. Also, when the installation has finished, do perform a restart to ensure that all changes take effect properly.
Therefore, if you wish to install this audio version, click the download button and apply the package. Remember to check with our website as often as possible to stay “updated one minute ago.”
Top 4 Download periodically updates information of Focusrite RedNet X2P Ethernet Audio Interface Control Utility 2.2.1 full driver from the manufacturer, but some information may be slightly out-of-date.
Using warez version of Focusrite RedNet X2P Ethernet Audio Interface Control Utility 2.2.1 driver is hazardous. Our driver download links are directly from our mirrors or publisher's website, Focusrite RedNet X2P Ethernet Audio Interface Control Utility 2.2.1 torrent files or shared files from free file sharing and free upload services, including Rapidshare, HellShare, HotFile, FileServe, MegaUpload, YouSendIt, MailBigFile, DropSend, MediaMax, zUpload, MyOtherDrive, SendSpace, DepositFiles, Letitbit, LeapFile, DivShare or MediaFire, are not allowed!
It is not recommended to download drivers from illegal sites which distribute a keygens, key generators, pirate keys, serial numbers, warez full versions or cracks for Focusrite RedNet X2P Ethernet Audio Interface Control Utility 2.2.1. These drivers might corrupt your computer installation or breach your privacy. A driver might contain a trojan horse opening a backdoor on your computer. Hackers can use this backdoor to take control of your computer, copy data from your computer or to use your computer to distribute viruses and spam to other people.