- Enroll screens changed based on the Windows Biometric Framework (WBF) SDK
- Logon by Fingerprint UI changed
- Added support for automatic password input in IE9, Firefox 4-9 and Chrome 12-18
- Modified: File encryption/decryption
- Modified: Fingerprint data import/export
- Setting UI changed based on WBF/Vendor SDKs
- Supported Operating System (OS): Windows 7 only
- Supported Sensor: AuthenTec AT9 series chipsets
This package contains the files needed for installing the Fingerprint utility. If your computer is currently running an older version of this utility, updating may fix problems, add new functions, or expand existing ones. Even though other OSes might be compatible, we do not recommend applying this release on platforms other than the ones specified.
- Click the Download button and follow the steps for saving the package on your computer.
- Save all work in progress and close open applications.
- Note for .ZIP archives: Extract the file and enter the newly-created directory.
- Locate and run the available setup file.
- Allow Windows to run the file (if necessary).
- Read and agree with the License Agreement to proceed with the installation process.
- Follow the instructions displayed on-screen.
- Close the wizard and perform a system reboot to allow changes to take effect.
When enabled by appropriate files, the Fingerprint reader is properly recognized by systems and all developed feature are made available. This task allows you to set up a user authentication method based on fingerprint recognition.
Updating the component's software version can improve fingerprint reading speeds, enhance recognition algorithms, fix several issues encountered during the product's lifetime, or add support for new features.
When it comes to applying this package, please note that, although other platforms might also be compatible, it is not recommended that you to install the fingerprint software on OSes other than the specified ones; in other words, you have to make sure that your computer is supported by this release.
Once that out of the way, get the software, run the available setup, and follow the instructions displayed on-screen for a complete installation. At the end, it's best that you perform a system reboot to make sure that all changes take effect properly.
Click the download button now and set up this feature on your system. Also remember to check back with our website constantly to stay “updated one minute ago.”
It is highly recommended to always use the most recent driver version available.
Try to set a system restore point before installing a device driver. This will help if you installed an incorrect or mismatched driver. Problems can arise when your hardware device is too old or not supported any longer.
Top 4 Download periodically updates information of Dynabook Tecra R950-SMBNX3 Fingerprint Utility 22.214.171.1247 for Windows 8 64-bit full driver from the manufacturer, but some information may be slightly out-of-date.
Using warez version of Dynabook Tecra R950-SMBNX3 Fingerprint Utility 126.96.36.1997 for Windows 8 64-bit driver is hazardous. Our driver download links are directly from our mirrors or publisher's website, Dynabook Tecra R950-SMBNX3 Fingerprint Utility 188.8.131.527 for Windows 8 64-bit torrent files or shared files from free file sharing and free upload services, including Rapidshare, HellShare, HotFile, FileServe, MegaUpload, YouSendIt, MailBigFile, DropSend, MediaMax, zUpload, MyOtherDrive, SendSpace, DepositFiles, Letitbit, LeapFile, DivShare or MediaFire, are not allowed!
It is not recommended to download drivers from illegal sites which distribute a keygens, key generators, pirate keys, serial numbers, warez full versions or cracks for Dynabook Tecra R950-SMBNX3 Fingerprint Utility 184.108.40.2067 for Windows 8 64-bit. These drivers might corrupt your computer installation or breach your privacy. A driver might contain a trojan horse opening a backdoor on your computer. Hackers can use this backdoor to take control of your computer, copy data from your computer or to use your computer to distribute viruses and spam to other people.