- H100i V2
- H80i V2
- H110i GTX
- H100i GTX
- H80i GT
- Decreased the time it takes for device options to display when hovering over images on the home screen.
- Disabling a widget under Customize Dashboard will now hide all selected sensors.
- Game integration profiles have been updated to include the following game titles: Tribes of Midgard, Chernobylite, Vesper, Starmancer, Severed Steel
- Audio support for macOS is re-enabled for systems with M1 processors.
- Fixed an issue where iCUE would crash if a blank lighting layers was somehow created.
- The system taskbar now properly shows all profiles in iCUE for profile switching.
- Reduced the clickable area for button toggles to help you avoid unintentional clicks.
- Fixed some translation issues under the Integrations tab in Settings.
- Resolved an issue where text-overflow was appearing in the Assignments Library due to changing the language.
- For any list that allows for deletion, the Delete button has been moved to the bottom of the list to prevent accidental deletions.
- Info buttons now properly close a window when clicked again.
- When creating a new screen in iCUE Nexus, a default name will now appear.
- Fixed a rare issue where iCUE would crash when users tried to restore the original hardware profile.
- Improved the clickable area for button toggles.
- Added a pop-up window to remind users to save their hardware lighting and assignments prior to leaving the tab.
- Resolved an issue where key repeats could occur while in the lock screen for Windows.
- Devices with Battery Status no longer show on the system taskbar when the option is toggled off.
- Devices in Multipoint mode no longer show 2000Hz as a polling rate, as it was never intended as a selectable option.
- The K65 Mini now properly works when combining FN + International 1 Key on Japanese layouts.
- The Watercolor Spectrum lighting effect now properly plays on the VOID ELITE WIRELESS/USB headsets.
- Metro and Subnautica GameSDK profiles now properly light up the Hydro Series Platinum and PRO XT coolers when no fans are configured for lighting.
- Fixed an issue where rapidly switching between profiles with Video Lighting as a lighting effect rarely caused iCUE to crash.
- Fan Speed and Pump Speed tiles no longer overlap each other for devices that use them.
- Make sure that all system requirements are met.
- Save the downloadable package on an accessible location (such as your desktop).
- Locate and double-click on the newly-downloaded file.
- Allow Windows to run the file (if necessary).
- Read EULA (End User License Agreement) and agree to proceed with the installation process.
- Follow the on-screen instructions.
- Close the wizard and perform a system reboot to allow changes to take effect.
When headsets are connected, the operating system usually installs a generic driver that helps the computer to recognize the newly attached device and to use its basic functions.
Naturally, if you want to have all developed features accessible, proper software must be applied. This task also allows computers to properly recognize all headset characteristics such as manufacturer, model, connection type, and others.
Updating the driver version might improve sound quality, resolve different issues encountered throughout the headset's usage period, provide you with new configuration options, and make various changes that enhance the unit's stability and compatibility.
To install this release, simply get the package, extract it if necessary, and run the available setup. Afterwards, follow the displayed instructions and, when done, perform a system restart and reconnect the headset to make sure that all changes take effect properly.
That being said, click the download button, get the desired package and apply it on your system. Also, don't forget to check with our website as often as possible so that you don't miss a single new release.
It is highly recommended to always use the most recent driver version available.
Try to set a system restore point before installing a device driver. This will help if you installed an incorrect or mismatched driver. Problems can arise when your hardware device is too old or not supported any longer.
Top 4 Download periodically updates information of Corsair VIRTUOSO RGB SE Headset Driver/Utility 4.15.153 full driver from the manufacturer, but some information may be slightly out-of-date.
Using warez version of Corsair VIRTUOSO RGB SE Headset Driver/Utility 4.15.153 driver is hazardous. Our driver download links are directly from our mirrors or publisher's website, Corsair VIRTUOSO RGB SE Headset Driver/Utility 4.15.153 torrent files or shared files from free file sharing and free upload services, including Rapidshare, HellShare, HotFile, FileServe, MegaUpload, YouSendIt, MailBigFile, DropSend, MediaMax, zUpload, MyOtherDrive, SendSpace, DepositFiles, Letitbit, LeapFile, DivShare or MediaFire, are not allowed!
It is not recommended to download drivers from illegal sites which distribute a keygens, key generators, pirate keys, serial numbers, warez full versions or cracks for Corsair VIRTUOSO RGB SE Headset Driver/Utility 4.15.153. These drivers might corrupt your computer installation or breach your privacy. A driver might contain a trojan horse opening a backdoor on your computer. Hackers can use this backdoor to take control of your computer, copy data from your computer or to use your computer to distribute viruses and spam to other people.