- Installer will now feature the latest product videos from YouTube
- Our Discord channel can now be accessed under our social media links in iCUE by clicking on the CORSAIR logo
- Philips Hue now supports quick lighting zones based on ‘Rooms’
- Profile - Import will now only import lighting data by default – this will prevent users from accidentally getting unwanted profile data such as DPI and custom fan curves
- Plug-in errors on start-up will no longer crash iCUE
- Resolved an issue with % not appearing properly during the firmware update process for all devices
- Resolved an issue with the color editor which was off by 1 for all R/G/B values
- Sleep Mode for supported devices is now properly translated for all supported languages
- Resolved an issue with the Dashboardnot displaying certain sensors individually
- Sensor names being imported from iCUE 3.x can now be properly renamed
- iCUE 4 will no longer show inaccurate notifications when waking from sleep
- Profile switching from the taskbar icon will now properly change profiles without having to bring up iCUE to the foreground
- Improved the text for Profile Conflict notification for better clarity and understanding
- Resolved an issue with Button Press Optimization working only when enabled – previously this only worked when the option was disabled
- Font selection for the Clock Widget now matches the font selection for button customization
- Resolved an issue with Remap – Application Key not triggering properly
- M65 RGB ELITE and DARK CORE PRO/SE now has Button Press Optimization available in Device Settings
- Resolved an issue with Virtuoso/SE being able to update to multipoint without other multipoint devices
- Tracking jogging mode for Spotify will now properly work on macOS (if toggled) once your K100 RGB has been updated to the latest available firmware
- Hydro X XD7 is now supported for all iCUE controllers
- Temp has been changed to Coolant Temp for Hydro Series Cooler widgets
- Resolved an issue with repeated firmware updates on Hydro Series Coolers even after updating
- Removed Quick Lighting Zones on H150i PRO coolers as there is only one RGB zone on this device
- Resolved an issue with Infinity Lighting Effect not displaying properly on 8-LED type fans
- We are still working with MSI on identifying the root cause of why certain motherboards aren’t showing up properly in iCUE
- ASUS 3000 Series GPUs with multiple LEDs will not appear correctly but we plan on resolving this in the next iCUE update
- We are aware of issues with Philips Hue lighting playback experiencing stoppage with some of our dynamic effects and are in discussion with the Hue team to determine the root cause of the problem
- Katar PRO Wireless may not be detected in iCUE upon waking from sleep – we are investigating this issue but in the meantime, a replug of the USB wireless receiever will temporarily resolve the issue
- Make sure that all system requirements are met.
- Save the downloadable package on an accessible location (such as your desktop).
- Locate and double-click on the newly-downloaded file.
- Allow Windows to run the file (if necessary).
- Read EULA (End User License Agreement) and agree to proceed with the installation process.
- Follow the on-screen instructions.
- Close the wizard and perform a system reboot to allow changes to take effect.
If you install this package, your device will be properly recognized by compatible systems, and might even benefit from new features or various bug fixes.
Please note that, even though other operating systems might also be compatible, we do not recommend you apply any software on platforms other than the specified ones. Doing so might cause the installation to crash, which could even render the device unusable.
When it comes to installing the package, the steps should not be much of a hassle because each manufacturer tries to make them as easy as possible; usually, you must make check for compatibility, get the package, run the available setup, and follow the instructions displayed on-screen.
However, due to the large number of devices out there and the various ways for applying these packages, it would be best if you refer to the installation manual first, to be sure of a successful update.
That being said, click the download button, and apply the present software on your product. Also constantly check with our website to stay up to speed with latest releases.
It is highly recommended to always use the most recent driver version available.
Try to set a system restore point before installing a device driver. This will help if you installed an incorrect or mismatched driver. Problems can arise when your hardware device is too old or not supported any longer.
Top 4 Download periodically updates information of Corsair RM750i Power Supply Driver/Utility 4.12.214 full driver from the manufacturer, but some information may be slightly out-of-date.
Using warez version of Corsair RM750i Power Supply Driver/Utility 4.12.214 driver is hazardous. Our driver download links are directly from our mirrors or publisher's website, Corsair RM750i Power Supply Driver/Utility 4.12.214 torrent files or shared files from free file sharing and free upload services, including Rapidshare, HellShare, HotFile, FileServe, MegaUpload, YouSendIt, MailBigFile, DropSend, MediaMax, zUpload, MyOtherDrive, SendSpace, DepositFiles, Letitbit, LeapFile, DivShare or MediaFire, are not allowed!
It is not recommended to download drivers from illegal sites which distribute a keygens, key generators, pirate keys, serial numbers, warez full versions or cracks for Corsair RM750i Power Supply Driver/Utility 4.12.214. These drivers might corrupt your computer installation or breach your privacy. A driver might contain a trojan horse opening a backdoor on your computer. Hackers can use this backdoor to take control of your computer, copy data from your computer or to use your computer to distribute viruses and spam to other people.