- Resolved a display issue where Hardware Macro Delay Values exceeded 4095ms.
- Fixed an issue where the tutorial screen would persist when creating new action assignments or lighting effects.
- Resolved an issue where certain keyboard events would be stuck with On Press when a macro is activated.
- The Page Up and Page Down keys on the K70 MINI Wireless are no longer swapped when iCUE is running.
- The K57 RGB Wireless indicators now properly work while iCUE is running.
- The K100 Dial colors are no longer incorrectly shown when all control wheel options are disabled.
- Fixed a rare issue with the K70 MINI Wireless where having multiple profiles saved to the onboard memory caused the keyboard to lose data.
- Resolved an issue with fan speed control when a NEXUS is connected with both a Capellix cooler and a COMMANDE PRO controller.
- Fixed an issue where the Voyager A1600 would lose its touchbar screen presets when restarting iCUE.
- Resolved an isse with the Voyager A1600's brightness controls for the touchbar.
CORSAIR iCUE is an ambitious undertaking that, when complete, will provide you with more monitoring, lighting, and fan control capabilities than ever before. We’re excited to ask you to join us in these early access stages to help us create the best software possible.
- Click the Download button and follow the steps for saving the package on your computer.
- Save all work in progress and close open applications.
- Note for .ZIP archives: Extract the file and enter the newly-created directory.
- Locate and run the available setup file.
- Allow Windows to run the file (if necessary).
- Read and agree with the License Agreement to proceed with the installation process.
- Follow the instructions displayed on-screen.
- Close the wizard and perform a system reboot to allow changes to take effect.
Install the proper keyboard software and your system will be able to recognize the device and use all available features. This will also make it possible for owners to configure additional hotkeys.
In case additional keyboard accessories are connected, this step can also improve the bundle's overall stability and compatibility, as well as performance.
Therefore, if you wish to install this release, simply make sure that your computer OS is supported, save the package, extract it if necessary, run the available setup, and follow the on-screen instructions for a complete installation.
Bear in mind that, even though other platforms might be compatible, we do not recommend applying this software version on configurations running under OSes other than the specified ones.
That being said, if you consider applying the present version, download and install the package. Also check with our website whenever you can, in order to stay up to speed with latest releases.
It is highly recommended to always use the most recent driver version available.
Try to set a system restore point before installing a device driver. This will help if you installed an incorrect or mismatched driver. Problems can arise when your hardware device is too old or not supported any longer.
Top 4 Download periodically updates information of Corsair K70 LUX RGB Keyboard Driver/Utility 4.28.174 full driver from the manufacturer, but some information may be slightly out-of-date.
Using warez version of Corsair K70 LUX RGB Keyboard Driver/Utility 4.28.174 driver is hazardous. Our driver download links are directly from our mirrors or publisher's website, Corsair K70 LUX RGB Keyboard Driver/Utility 4.28.174 torrent files or shared files from free file sharing and free upload services, including Rapidshare, HellShare, HotFile, FileServe, MegaUpload, YouSendIt, MailBigFile, DropSend, MediaMax, zUpload, MyOtherDrive, SendSpace, DepositFiles, Letitbit, LeapFile, DivShare or MediaFire, are not allowed!
It is not recommended to download drivers from illegal sites which distribute a keygens, key generators, pirate keys, serial numbers, warez full versions or cracks for Corsair K70 LUX RGB Keyboard Driver/Utility 4.28.174. These drivers might corrupt your computer installation or breach your privacy. A driver might contain a trojan horse opening a backdoor on your computer. Hackers can use this backdoor to take control of your computer, copy data from your computer or to use your computer to distribute viruses and spam to other people.