- The following legacy products are now supported in iCUE: KATAR RGB and SCIMITAR RGB
- The Mic Boost option has been added for all iCUE-supported headsets
- Updated the audio driver; this will require a system restart after iCUE finishes the installation process
- Added notifications for successful imports and exports of profiles
- K65 MINI macros that are configured for trigger on release will now work properly for key combinations that use the FN and FN2 keys
- Quick Lighting Zones now have a 255 character limit
- For devices in multipoint mode (2:1 or 3:1), a 10 millisecond delay between character inputs for Text actions has been added to resolve missing characters or characters registering inaccurately when the actions is triggered
- Resolved an issue where the SABRE PRO and SABRE PRO RGB were not reporting the last DPI stage to iCUE properly
- Variable speed for pumps is now available as a pump speed option for Hydro series ELITE coolers
- Fixed a graphical issue with the sixth fan tile when using the wizard with Commander CORE.
- We are still working on fixing the issue where the Stream Deck plugin is not working properly in iCUE and will resolve this as soon as possible
- Click the Download button and follow the steps for saving the package on your computer.
- Save all work in progress and close open applications.
- Note for .ZIP archives: Extract the file and enter the newly-created directory.
- Locate and run the available setup file.
- Allow Windows to run the file (if necessary).
- Read and agree with the License Agreement to proceed with the installation process.
- Follow the instructions displayed on-screen.
- Close the wizard and perform a system reboot to allow changes to take effect.
Install the proper keyboard software and your system will be able to recognize the device and use all available features. This will also make it possible for owners to configure additional hotkeys.
In case additional keyboard accessories are connected, this step can also improve the bundle's overall stability and compatibility, as well as performance.
Therefore, if you wish to install this release, simply make sure that your computer OS is supported, save the package, extract it if necessary, run the available setup, and follow the on-screen instructions for a complete installation.
Bear in mind that, even though other platforms might be compatible, we do not recommend applying this software version on configurations running under OSes other than the specified ones.
That being said, if you consider applying the present version, download and install the package. Also check with our website whenever you can, in order to stay up to speed with latest releases.
It is highly recommended to always use the most recent driver version available.
Try to set a system restore point before installing a device driver. This will help if you installed an incorrect or mismatched driver. Problems can arise when your hardware device is too old or not supported any longer.
Top 4 Download periodically updates information of Corsair K66 Keyboard Driver/Utility 4.23.137 for macOS full driver from the manufacturer, but some information may be slightly out-of-date.
Using warez version of Corsair K66 Keyboard Driver/Utility 4.23.137 for macOS driver is hazardous. Our driver download links are directly from our mirrors or publisher's website, Corsair K66 Keyboard Driver/Utility 4.23.137 for macOS torrent files or shared files from free file sharing and free upload services, including Rapidshare, HellShare, HotFile, FileServe, MegaUpload, YouSendIt, MailBigFile, DropSend, MediaMax, zUpload, MyOtherDrive, SendSpace, DepositFiles, Letitbit, LeapFile, DivShare or MediaFire, are not allowed!
It is not recommended to download drivers from illegal sites which distribute a keygens, key generators, pirate keys, serial numbers, warez full versions or cracks for Corsair K66 Keyboard Driver/Utility 4.23.137 for macOS. These drivers might corrupt your computer installation or breach your privacy. A driver might contain a trojan horse opening a backdoor on your computer. Hackers can use this backdoor to take control of your computer, copy data from your computer or to use your computer to distribute viruses and spam to other people.