The CORSAIR iCUE software is currently in an early access stage, meaning it does not yet have all features enabled and may contain defects. The primary purpose of early access is to gain feedback from our users about the features and performance of the CORSAIR iCUE software.
As a precaution, to prevent loss of valuable data it is highly recommended that before installing the iCUE Early Access software, you perform a full back up of your data and critical files.
If you are currently using CORSAIR LINK you MUST update to the latest version (homepage or newer). If you are using CUE, installing iCUE will automatically replace your CUE software and migrate settings.
CORSAIR iCUE is an ambitious undertaking that, when complete, will provide you with more monitoring, lighting, and fan control capabilities than ever before. We’re excited to ask you to join us in these early access stages to help us create the best software possible.
- Shiny new interface!
- Support for CORSAIR LINK devices: Lighting Node PRO & Commander PRO
- Support for CORSAIR SP RGB, HD RGB, LL RGB fans
- Support for CORSAIR VENGEANCE LED/RGB RAM
- Note: VENGEANCE RGB does not support Instant Lighting or Lighting Link effects.
- Initial support for CORSAIR Hydro Series coolers
- Initial support for RMi, HXi, AXi power supplies
- Introduction of CUE Dashboard and CUE Space for device/system monitoring
- Introduction of Instant Lighting for quick setup of static colors on devices that support Lighting Link
- Removal of global "Advanced" Lighting setting (Don't worry, you can still go advanced, you just don't have to toggle it on manually anymore!)
- Game integration with Far Cry 5 by Ubisoft
- Make sure that all system requirements are met.
- Save the downloadable package on an accessible location (such as your desktop).
- Locate and double-click on the newly-downloaded file.
- Allow Windows to run the file (if necessary).
- Read EULA (End User License Agreement) and agree to proceed with the installation process.
- Follow the on-screen instructions.
- Close the wizard and perform a system reboot to allow changes to take effect.
Install the proper keyboard software and your system will be able to recognize the device and use all available features. This will also make it possible for owners to configure additional hotkeys.
In case additional keyboard accessories are connected, this step can also improve the bundle's overall stability and compatibility, as well as performance.
Therefore, if you wish to install this release, simply make sure that your computer OS is supported, save the package, extract it if necessary, run the available setup, and follow the on-screen instructions for a complete installation.
Bear in mind that, even though other platforms might be compatible, we do not recommend applying this software version on configurations running under OSes other than the specified ones.
That being said, if you consider applying the present version, download and install the package. Also check with our website whenever you can, in order to stay up to speed with latest releases.
Top 4 Download periodically updates information of Corsair K65 RGB RAPIDFIRE Keyboard Driver/Utility 3.1.131 full driver from the manufacturer, but some information may be slightly out-of-date.
Using warez version of Corsair K65 RGB RAPIDFIRE Keyboard Driver/Utility 3.1.131 driver is hazardous. Our driver download links are directly from our mirrors or publisher's website, Corsair K65 RGB RAPIDFIRE Keyboard Driver/Utility 3.1.131 torrent files or shared files from free file sharing and free upload services, including Rapidshare, HellShare, HotFile, FileServe, MegaUpload, YouSendIt, MailBigFile, DropSend, MediaMax, zUpload, MyOtherDrive, SendSpace, DepositFiles, Letitbit, LeapFile, DivShare or MediaFire, are not allowed!
It is not recommended to download drivers from illegal sites which distribute a keygens, key generators, pirate keys, serial numbers, warez full versions or cracks for Corsair K65 RGB RAPIDFIRE Keyboard Driver/Utility 3.1.131. These drivers might corrupt your computer installation or breach your privacy. A driver might contain a trojan horse opening a backdoor on your computer. Hackers can use this backdoor to take control of your computer, copy data from your computer or to use your computer to distribute viruses and spam to other people.