- Fixed an issue so that checking the Delete all saved settings checkbox will now properly delete all files during uninstallation.
- Updated CPUID SDK for the latest generation of Intel CPUs.
- Made visual improvements to all tooltip descriptions.
- Devices going through a forced update will no longer disappear from iCUE.
- Device image scrolling is no longer obstructed by device images.
- Resolved an issue where messages would overlap and pop-up windows would disappear.
- Fixed an issue where keyboards and mice were disconnecting if audio was playing during the installation of iCUE.
- Resolved an issue where selecting keyboard layouts resulted in the wrong device image displayed.
- Fixed an issue with the tilt panel for gestures that occurs when you close the Device Settings tab.
- Sabre PRO series mice no longer have X/Y DPI unlinked by default.
- Resolved an issue where the SCIMITAR RGB ELITE's front zone lighting was not playing the correct lighting effect.
- The K100 Control Wheel's macOS toggle for track jogging and zoom now saves properly when toggled.
- Commander Core XT now supports the H55/100/150 RGB's analog pump cap lighting.
- Commander Core XT no longer defaults to the setup tab after device selection.
- Selecting the number of 8-LED Fans is no longer segregated by device type.
- Fixed an issue where the opacity for Vengeance LED was not working properly when configuring lighting effects that use it.
- Resolved an issue where Elite LCD's label colors were being affected by certain sensors.
- Elite LCD now displays a notification to confirm the deletion of images and GIF files that are assigned to different profiles.
- Elite LCD now supports 3 new patterns: Dual Bar, Turbo, and Clock.
- Fixed an issue where LS100 device images were not scaling properly during window resizing.
- DDR5 now properly shows frequencies and timings on the Dashboard.
- Make sure that all system requirements are met.
- Save the downloadable package on an accessible location (such as your desktop).
- Locate and double-click on the newly-downloaded file.
- Allow Windows to run the file (if necessary).
- Read EULA (End User License Agreement) and agree to proceed with the installation process.
- Follow the on-screen instructions.
- Close the wizard and perform a system reboot to allow changes to take effect.
Install the proper keyboard software and your system will be able to recognize the device and use all available features. This will also make it possible for owners to configure additional hotkeys.
In case additional keyboard accessories are connected, this step can also improve the bundle's overall stability and compatibility, as well as performance.
Therefore, if you wish to install this release, simply make sure that your computer OS is supported, save the package, extract it if necessary, run the available setup, and follow the on-screen instructions for a complete installation.
Bear in mind that, even though other platforms might be compatible, we do not recommend applying this software version on configurations running under OSes other than the specified ones.
That being said, if you consider applying the present version, download and install the package. Also check with our website whenever you can, in order to stay up to speed with latest releases.
It is highly recommended to always use the most recent driver version available.
Try to set a system restore point before installing a device driver. This will help if you installed an incorrect or mismatched driver. Problems can arise when your hardware device is too old or not supported any longer.
Top 4 Download periodically updates information of Corsair K60 RGB PRO LP Keyboard Driver/Utility 4.18.209 full driver from the manufacturer, but some information may be slightly out-of-date.
Using warez version of Corsair K60 RGB PRO LP Keyboard Driver/Utility 4.18.209 driver is hazardous. Our driver download links are directly from our mirrors or publisher's website, Corsair K60 RGB PRO LP Keyboard Driver/Utility 4.18.209 torrent files or shared files from free file sharing and free upload services, including Rapidshare, HellShare, HotFile, FileServe, MegaUpload, YouSendIt, MailBigFile, DropSend, MediaMax, zUpload, MyOtherDrive, SendSpace, DepositFiles, Letitbit, LeapFile, DivShare or MediaFire, are not allowed!
It is not recommended to download drivers from illegal sites which distribute a keygens, key generators, pirate keys, serial numbers, warez full versions or cracks for Corsair K60 RGB PRO LP Keyboard Driver/Utility 4.18.209. These drivers might corrupt your computer installation or breach your privacy. A driver might contain a trojan horse opening a backdoor on your computer. Hackers can use this backdoor to take control of your computer, copy data from your computer or to use your computer to distribute viruses and spam to other people.