- iCUE H170i ELITE CAPELLIX Liquid CPU Cooler
- VIRTUOSO RGB WIRELESS XT T-PAIN Edition High-Fidelity Gaming Headset
- The Home Screen will now feature widgets for your CPU by default: CPU Package Temp, CPU Load, GPU Temp, Motherboard VCPU, Pump Speed for Hydro Series Coolers (if available), Pump Temp for Corsair Cooler (if available)
- Improved the user interface by showing the selected profile marked for deletion
- A link to the official CORSAIR Discord channel has been added (click on the CORSAIR logo in iCUE)
- Resolved an issue where an info window would mistakenly appear in iCUE after the system awakes from sleep
- Resolved an issue with certain firmware update messages not being properly translated for all languages
- Fixed an issue that Icons on device tiles ‘Home Screen’ should be aligned with the device name
- Icons will no longer overlap the device image on certain devices
- Info windows will no longer overlap the Lighting Effects windows when restoring iCUE from a minimized state
- Color Picker will no longer appear while adjusting the color anchors for custom lighting effects
- Profiles will now highlight properly during mouse hover
- Popups should close when clicked outside of them
- Warning messages will now properly close when user clicks the “X” icon
- Resolved an issue with warning messages overlapping one another after a language change
- ASUS STRIX GPUs with multiple LEDs are now supported
- Resolved an issue with the "device not detected on LAN" error for Philips Hue
- Fixed an issue for Asus MB Lighting where toggling a lighting layer will only affect one lighting zone
- SDK Support is now found under the ‘Integrations’ tab in Settings: Users will now be able to block specification applications from utilizing iCUE’s SDK lighting / Specific devices can be toggled on/off from exclusive SDK control
- Commander Pro, Lighting Node Pro, and Lighting Node Core will always have six fans selected by default on the ‘Lighting Setup’ tab
- Hydro Series PRO XT Coolers now feature a variable pump speed setting that will increase or decrease based on the CPU load
- Resolved an error with notifications incorrectly asking for a thermal probe connection even though Hydro X is not selected as a device
- Resolved an issue with Commander Core not being able to detect fans properly
- Resolved an issue for LT100’s Video Lighting effect not working properly when portrait mode is selected for the assigned monitor
- Fixed an issue for Hydro X that Preset Curves do not save on iCUE restart
- New Screen creation for Nexus will now feature a black background instead of white
- Improved how Lighting Effect – Blink is shown for all headsets
- K55 PRO Type Lighting – Wave now properly plays a ripple on both sides of the key pressed
- Resolved an issue with K95 RGB PLATINUM XT incorrectly displaying the wrong window when user makes a change in Device Settings
- HS45 Surround should no longer place voice prompts when plugging a microphone
- Improved the interaction of text boxes while configuring NEXUS
- The URL for Dolby Atmos support has been updated to a dedicated landing page: homepage
- On-the-Fly DPI Adjustments toggle no longer require 2 clicks to change the toggle
- Fixed an issue that DPI modes of mice should not move by holding and dragging at dashboard
- K57 RGB Wireless will no longer have overflowing text in ‘Performance’ tab from iCUE language changes
- K70 RGB TKL’s Lock & Profile indicators will no longer turn off when users adjust the keyboard’s brightness
- Fixed an issue for KATAR PRO that prevented Disable from applying to the Forward and Back buttons
- Improved Virtuoso XT and Virtuoso XT T-Pain’s Bass Boost EQ setting
- Resolved an issue with MM700 RGB lighting zones improperly lighting up even after being disabled
- Hover states are now implemented for all Key Assignments
- We are still working with MSI on identifying the root cause of why certain motherboards aren’t showing up properly in iCUE
- We are aware of issues with Philips Hue lighting playback experiencing stoppage with some of our dynamic effects and are in discussion with the Philips Hue team to determine the root cause of the problem
- Katar PRO Wireless may not be detected in iCUE upon waking from sleep – we are investigating this issue but in the meantime, a replug of the USB wireless receiver will temporarily resolve the issue
- Capellix Coolers may not save any hardware settings if system enters sleep mode on certain TRX40 systems – a workaround is to quit iCUE to save your settings
- Make sure that all system requirements are met.
- Save the downloadable package on an accessible location (such as your desktop).
- Locate and double-click on the newly-downloaded file.
- Allow Windows to run the file (if necessary).
- Read EULA (End User License Agreement) and agree to proceed with the installation process.
- Follow the on-screen instructions.
- Close the wizard and perform a system reboot to allow changes to take effect.
When headsets are connected, the operating system usually installs a generic driver that helps the computer to recognize the newly attached device and to use its basic functions.
Naturally, if you want to have all developed features accessible, proper software must be applied. This task also allows computers to properly recognize all headset characteristics such as manufacturer, model, connection type, and others.
Updating the driver version might improve sound quality, resolve different issues encountered throughout the headset's usage period, provide you with new configuration options, and make various changes that enhance the unit's stability and compatibility.
To install this release, simply get the package, extract it if necessary, and run the available setup. Afterwards, follow the displayed instructions and, when done, perform a system restart and reconnect the headset to make sure that all changes take effect properly.
That being said, click the download button, get the desired package and apply it on your system. Also, don't forget to check with our website as often as possible so that you don't miss a single new release.
It is highly recommended to always use the most recent driver version available.
Try to set a system restore point before installing a device driver. This will help if you installed an incorrect or mismatched driver. Problems can arise when your hardware device is too old or not supported any longer.
Top 4 Download periodically updates information of Corsair HS70 SE Wireless Headset Driver/Utility 4.13.223 full driver from the manufacturer, but some information may be slightly out-of-date.
Using warez version of Corsair HS70 SE Wireless Headset Driver/Utility 4.13.223 driver is hazardous. Our driver download links are directly from our mirrors or publisher's website, Corsair HS70 SE Wireless Headset Driver/Utility 4.13.223 torrent files or shared files from free file sharing and free upload services, including Rapidshare, HellShare, HotFile, FileServe, MegaUpload, YouSendIt, MailBigFile, DropSend, MediaMax, zUpload, MyOtherDrive, SendSpace, DepositFiles, Letitbit, LeapFile, DivShare or MediaFire, are not allowed!
It is not recommended to download drivers from illegal sites which distribute a keygens, key generators, pirate keys, serial numbers, warez full versions or cracks for Corsair HS70 SE Wireless Headset Driver/Utility 4.13.223. These drivers might corrupt your computer installation or breach your privacy. A driver might contain a trojan horse opening a backdoor on your computer. Hackers can use this backdoor to take control of your computer, copy data from your computer or to use your computer to distribute viruses and spam to other people.