- Processor: Intel Core i7 5500U Processor, Intel Core i5 5200U Processor, Intel Core i3 5010U Processor,
- Memory: DDR3L 1600 MHz SDRAM, up to 12 G
- Display: 13.3" 16:9 HD (1366x768)/IPS FHD (1920x1080) LED Backlight Glare panel
- Graphic: Integrated Intel HD Graphics 5500, NVIDIA GeForce 920M with 2GB DDR3 VRAM
- Card Reader: 2 -in-1 card reader ( SD/ SDHC)
- Camera: HD Web Camera
- Integrated 802.11 ac or 802.11 b/g/n
- BT 4.0 support (on WLAN+ BT 4.0 combo card)
This package contains the files needed for installing the ATKACPI driver. If it has been installed, updating (overwrite-installing) may fix problems, add new functions, or expand existing ones. Even though other OSes might be compatible as well, we do not recommend applying this release on platforms other than the ones specified.
- Save the downloadable package on an accessible location (such as your desktop).
- Unzip the file and enter the newly-created directory.
- Locate and double-click on the available setup file.
- Allow Windows to run the file (if necessary).
- Read EULA (End User License Agreement) and agree to proceed with the installation process.
- Follow the on-screen instructions.
- Close the wizard and perform a system reboot to allow changes to take effect.
Install the proper keyboard software and your system will be able to recognize the device and use all available features. This will also make it possible for owners to configure additional hotkeys.
In case additional keyboard accessories are connected, this step can also improve the bundle's overall stability and compatibility, as well as performance.
Therefore, if you wish to install this release, simply make sure that your computer OS is supported, save the package, extract it if necessary, run the available setup, and follow the on-screen instructions for a complete installation.
Bear in mind that, even though other platforms might be compatible, we do not recommend applying this software version on configurations running under OSes other than the specified ones.
That being said, if you consider applying the present version, download and install the package. Also check with our website whenever you can, in order to stay up to speed with latest releases.
Top 4 Download periodically updates information of ASUS Transformer Book Flip TP300LJ ATKACPI Driver 1.0.0050 for Windows 8.1 64-bit full driver from the manufacturer, but some information may be slightly out-of-date.
Using warez version of ASUS Transformer Book Flip TP300LJ ATKACPI Driver 1.0.0050 for Windows 8.1 64-bit driver is hazardous. Our driver download links are directly from our mirrors or publisher's website, ASUS Transformer Book Flip TP300LJ ATKACPI Driver 1.0.0050 for Windows 8.1 64-bit torrent files or shared files from free file sharing and free upload services, including Rapidshare, HellShare, HotFile, FileServe, MegaUpload, YouSendIt, MailBigFile, DropSend, MediaMax, zUpload, MyOtherDrive, SendSpace, DepositFiles, Letitbit, LeapFile, DivShare or MediaFire, are not allowed!
It is not recommended to download drivers from illegal sites which distribute a keygens, key generators, pirate keys, serial numbers, warez full versions or cracks for ASUS Transformer Book Flip TP300LJ ATKACPI Driver 1.0.0050 for Windows 8.1 64-bit. These drivers might corrupt your computer installation or breach your privacy. A driver might contain a trojan horse opening a backdoor on your computer. Hackers can use this backdoor to take control of your computer, copy data from your computer or to use your computer to distribute viruses and spam to other people.