1. Removed Acetrax
2. Added DTV instant record function on Red key
3. Enhanced DLNA stability
4. Added “Sort by name” & “Sort by Recently Added” functions in file manager
- Download the latest firmware.
- Unzip the downloaded file and find the firmware named install.img. Please copy this file (install.img) to the root directory of a blank or formatted USB flash drive.
- Insert the USB flash drive to a USB port of the media player and wait it to be recognized. (A popup message “New device ready” will appear on the TV screen)
- Go to Setup > MISC > USB Upgrade and press OK to perform the firmware
upgrade process. A dialog will remind you both the current firmware version on the media player and the firmware version you want to upgrade which is on the USB flash drive. Please confirm the information is correct and press OK to start upgrade.
- When the upgrade process starts, the TV screen will go blank temporarily and then display the following information. The process will take a few minutes or more. The media player will reboot automatically when the upgrade process is complete.
DO NOT UNPLUG (POWER PLUG OR USB FLASH DRIVE), TURN OFF, OR USE ANY OTHER FEATURE OF YOUR MEDIA PLAYER DURING THE FIRMWARE UPDATE PROCESS.
Installing a firmware update for your Media Player improves the general user experience by adding new features, fixing bugs, and enhancing the compatibility of your device, in order to play various formats of audio and video content.
By updating your Media Player, you can actually prolong the device’s life because, this way, it will be in sync with the new industry standards for content creation.
However, the process of updating your device is a risky one if not done according to strict instructions, such as: make sure that the firmware you have downloaded is compatible with your device, and don’t interfere with the player during the update process.
The most common method of upgrading your Media Player is by using a USB stick or update DVD. Although this process is very straightforward, each device has certain particularities that you must take into account.
If you consider using this update for your Media Player, feel free to click the download button, install the firmware and enjoy. Check out our website as often as possible to keep your Media Player up to date with the latest software and firmware.
Top 4 Download periodically updates information of ASUS O!Play Media Pro Player Firmware 02.01.01 DE full driver from the manufacturer, but some information may be slightly out-of-date.
Using warez version of ASUS O!Play Media Pro Player Firmware 02.01.01 DE driver is hazardous. Our driver download links are directly from our mirrors or publisher's website, ASUS O!Play Media Pro Player Firmware 02.01.01 DE torrent files or shared files from free file sharing and free upload services, including Rapidshare, HellShare, HotFile, FileServe, MegaUpload, YouSendIt, MailBigFile, DropSend, MediaMax, zUpload, MyOtherDrive, SendSpace, DepositFiles, Letitbit, LeapFile, DivShare or MediaFire, are not allowed!
It is not recommended to download drivers from illegal sites which distribute a keygens, key generators, pirate keys, serial numbers, warez full versions or cracks for ASUS O!Play Media Pro Player Firmware 02.01.01 DE. These drivers might corrupt your computer installation or breach your privacy. A driver might contain a trojan horse opening a backdoor on your computer. Hackers can use this backdoor to take control of your computer, copy data from your computer or to use your computer to distribute viruses and spam to other people.