- Processor: Intel Core i3 4005U, i3 5020U, i3 5005U, i5 5200U, or i7 5500U
- Memory: DDR3L 1600 MHz SDRAM, up to 8 G
- Display: 15.6" 16:9 HD (1366x768)/Full HD (1920x1080)
- Graphics: Integrated Intel HD Graphics 4400
- Storage: 500GB / 1TB / 2TB HDD 5400 RPM
- Storage: 500GB / 1TB HDD 7200 RPM
- Optical Drive: Super Multi DVD (On selected models)
- Card Reader: 3 -in-1 card reader ( SD/ SDHC/ SDXC)
- Camera: VGAWebcam
- Networking: Integrated 802.11 b/g/n or 802.11 ac, Built-in Bluetooth V4.0, 10/100 Base T
It is highly recommended to always use the most recent driver version available.
Try to set a system restore point before installing a device driver. This will help if you installed an incorrect or mismatched driver. Problems can arise when your hardware device is too old or not supported any longer.
Top 4 Download periodically updates information of ASUS Laptop X540LA Realtek LAN Driver 10.002.0703.2015 for Windows 10 64-bit full driver from the manufacturer, but some information may be slightly out-of-date.
Using warez version of ASUS Laptop X540LA Realtek LAN Driver 10.002.0703.2015 for Windows 10 64-bit driver is hazardous. Our driver download links are directly from our mirrors or publisher's website, ASUS Laptop X540LA Realtek LAN Driver 10.002.0703.2015 for Windows 10 64-bit torrent files or shared files from free file sharing and free upload services, including Rapidshare, HellShare, HotFile, FileServe, MegaUpload, YouSendIt, MailBigFile, DropSend, MediaMax, zUpload, MyOtherDrive, SendSpace, DepositFiles, Letitbit, LeapFile, DivShare or MediaFire, are not allowed!
It is not recommended to download drivers from illegal sites which distribute a keygens, key generators, pirate keys, serial numbers, warez full versions or cracks for ASUS Laptop X540LA Realtek LAN Driver 10.002.0703.2015 for Windows 10 64-bit. These drivers might corrupt your computer installation or breach your privacy. A driver might contain a trojan horse opening a backdoor on your computer. Hackers can use this backdoor to take control of your computer, copy data from your computer or to use your computer to distribute viruses and spam to other people.