- Processor: Intel Core i3 4005U, i3 5020U, i3 5005U, i5 5200U, or i7 5500U
- Memory: DDR3L 1600 MHz SDRAM, up to 8 G
- Display: 15.6" 16:9 HD (1366x768)/Full HD (1920x1080)
- Graphics: Integrated Intel HD Graphics 4400
- Storage: 500GB / 1TB / 2TB HDD 5400 RPM
- Storage: 500GB / 1TB HDD 7200 RPM
- Optical Drive: Super Multi DVD (On selected models)
- Card Reader: 3 -in-1 card reader ( SD/ SDHC/ SDXC)
- Camera: VGAWebcam
- Networking: Integrated 802.11 b/g/n or 802.11 ac, Built-in Bluetooth V4.0, 10/100 Base T
This package contains the files needed for installing the ATKACPI driver. If it has been installed, updating (overwrite-installing) may fix problems, add new functions, or expand existing ones. Even though other OSes might be compatible as well, we do not recommend applying this release on platforms other than the ones specified.
- Save the downloadable package on an accessible location (such as your desktop).
- Unzip the file and enter the newly-created directory.
- Locate and double-click on the available setup file.
- Allow Windows to run the file (if necessary).
- Read EULA (End User License Agreement) and agree to proceed with the installation process.
- Follow the on-screen instructions.
- Close the wizard and perform a system reboot to allow changes to take effect.
Install the proper keyboard software and your system will be able to recognize the device and use all available features. This will also make it possible for owners to configure additional hotkeys.
In case additional keyboard accessories are connected, this step can also improve the bundle's overall stability and compatibility, as well as performance.
Therefore, if you wish to install this release, simply make sure that your computer OS is supported, save the package, extract it if necessary, run the available setup, and follow the on-screen instructions for a complete installation.
Bear in mind that, even though other platforms might be compatible, we do not recommend applying this software version on configurations running under OSes other than the specified ones.
That being said, if you consider applying the present version, download and install the package. Also check with our website whenever you can, in order to stay up to speed with latest releases.
It is highly recommended to always use the most recent driver version available.
Try to set a system restore point before installing a device driver. This will help if you installed an incorrect or mismatched driver. Problems can arise when your hardware device is too old or not supported any longer.
Top 4 Download periodically updates information of ASUS Laptop X540LA ATKACPI Driver 1.0.0061 for Windows 10 64-bit full driver from the manufacturer, but some information may be slightly out-of-date.
Using warez version of ASUS Laptop X540LA ATKACPI Driver 1.0.0061 for Windows 10 64-bit driver is hazardous. Our driver download links are directly from our mirrors or publisher's website, ASUS Laptop X540LA ATKACPI Driver 1.0.0061 for Windows 10 64-bit torrent files or shared files from free file sharing and free upload services, including Rapidshare, HellShare, HotFile, FileServe, MegaUpload, YouSendIt, MailBigFile, DropSend, MediaMax, zUpload, MyOtherDrive, SendSpace, DepositFiles, Letitbit, LeapFile, DivShare or MediaFire, are not allowed!
It is not recommended to download drivers from illegal sites which distribute a keygens, key generators, pirate keys, serial numbers, warez full versions or cracks for ASUS Laptop X540LA ATKACPI Driver 1.0.0061 for Windows 10 64-bit. These drivers might corrupt your computer installation or breach your privacy. A driver might contain a trojan horse opening a backdoor on your computer. Hackers can use this backdoor to take control of your computer, copy data from your computer or to use your computer to distribute viruses and spam to other people.