- Processor: Intel Pentium N3710/N3700, Celeron N3000/N3060/N3160, or Atom x5
- Memory: 4 GB
- Display: 14.0" (16:9) LED-backlit FHD (1920x1080) 60Hz Anti-Glare Panel with 45% NTSC with wide 178° viewing angles
- Graphics: Integrated Intel HD Graphics
- eMMC: 32GB/64GB/128GB
- Keyboard: Chiclet keyboard
- Card Reader: Multi-format card reader (SD/SDHC/SDXC)
- WebCam: VGA Webcam
- Wi-Fi: Integrated Wi-Fi 5 (802.11 ac), Integrated Wi-Fi 4 (802.11 b/g/n)
This package contains the files needed for installing the WinFlash Utility. If it has been installed, updating (overwrite-installing) may fix problems, add new functions, or expand existing ones. Even though other OSes might be compatible as well, we do not recommend applying this release on platforms other than the ones specified.
- Save the downloadable package on an accessible location (such as your desktop).
- Unzip the file and enter the newly-created directory.
- Locate and double-click on the available setup file.
- Allow Windows to run the file (if necessary).
- Read EULA (End User License Agreement) and agree to proceed with the installation process.
- Follow the on-screen instructions.
- Close the wizard and perform a system reboot to allow changes to take effect.
Applying a new BIOS version can bring various fixes, add new features, or improve existing ones; however, this action is very risky and should be carefully carried out in a steady power environment (such as the one ensured by a UPS unit), and only when it is really needed.
Moreover, it is recommended that the BIOS be upgraded by someone who has the ability to use advanced system features. It can also be fulfilled by a regular user as well, but at their own risk.
The Basic Input/Output System (BIOS) is a highly important piece of software that loads the currently installed operating system and tests all hardware components – so make sure you flash it correctly.
When it comes to changing the BIOS version, the update utility searches for a compatible package in any given location or on the web and, if found, it will automatically install the desired build, if and when your approval is given.
Do take into account that failing to perform the installation could seriously damage your system, and the faulty BIOS might even render it unusable.
Therefore, if you intend to upgrade your BIOS, hit the download button, get and install the package, and run the utility to check if a newer version is available. Don't forget to check with our website as often as possible to be up to date with the latest releases.
It is highly recommended to always use the most recent driver version available.
Try to set a system restore point before installing a device driver. This will help if you installed an incorrect or mismatched driver. Problems can arise when your hardware device is too old or not supported any longer.
Top 4 Download periodically updates information of ASUS E406SA WinFlash Utility 3.2.5 for Windows 10 64-bit full driver from the manufacturer, but some information may be slightly out-of-date.
Using warez version of ASUS E406SA WinFlash Utility 3.2.5 for Windows 10 64-bit driver is hazardous. Our driver download links are directly from our mirrors or publisher's website, ASUS E406SA WinFlash Utility 3.2.5 for Windows 10 64-bit torrent files or shared files from free file sharing and free upload services, including Rapidshare, HellShare, HotFile, FileServe, MegaUpload, YouSendIt, MailBigFile, DropSend, MediaMax, zUpload, MyOtherDrive, SendSpace, DepositFiles, Letitbit, LeapFile, DivShare or MediaFire, are not allowed!
It is not recommended to download drivers from illegal sites which distribute a keygens, key generators, pirate keys, serial numbers, warez full versions or cracks for ASUS E406SA WinFlash Utility 3.2.5 for Windows 10 64-bit. These drivers might corrupt your computer installation or breach your privacy. A driver might contain a trojan horse opening a backdoor on your computer. Hackers can use this backdoor to take control of your computer, copy data from your computer or to use your computer to distribute viruses and spam to other people.