- Supports 10th/11th Gen Intel Core Processors (LGA1200), up to 65W
- Dual Channel DDR4-2933MHz SO-DIMMs, Max. 64GB (non-ECC)
- Multi Video Outputs: 2 x DisplayPort, HDMI & D-Sub
- 1 x Alternate Mode USB Type-C
- 1 x USB 3.2 Gen1 Type-C port
- 1 x Ultra M.2 PCIe Gen3 x4 Slot (with SATA 6Gb)
- 1 x Hyper M.2 PCIe Gen4 x4 Slot
- 2 x 2.5" SATA 6Gb Hard Drive, support RAID 0/1 function
- 1 x M.2 (2230) Wi-Fi Slot
- Intel I219V Gigabit Ethernet
This package contains the files needed for installing the LAN driver. If it has been installed, updating may fix problems, add new functions, or expand existing ones. Even though other OSes might be compatible as well, we do not recommend applying this release on platforms other than the ones specified.
- Save the downloadable package on an accessible location (such as your desktop).
- Unzip the file and enter the newly-created directory.
- Locate and double-click on the available setup file.
- Allow Windows to run the file (if necessary).
- Read EULA (End User License Agreement) and agree to proceed with the installation process.
- Follow the on-screen instructions.
- Close the wizard and perform a system reboot to allow changes to take effect.
Windows platforms generally apply a generic driver that allows motherboards to recognize the Ethernet component.
However, in order to make use of all network card (adapter) features, you must install a proper LAN driver that enables the hardware. This task enables systems to connect to a network, as well as collect all component characteristics such as manufacturer and chipset.
If you intend to update the driver version, know that this process can add support for new OSes, fix different compatibility problems, resolve related errors encountered during the product's lifetime, as well as include various other changes.
When it comes to the actual installation procedure, we should note that most producers try to make it as easy as possible, so following the steps should be a breeze: just get the downloadable package, run the setup, and follow the on-screen instructions.
There is a chance that other OSes could also be suitable, but it is not advisable that you install this release on platforms other than the specified ones. Remember to perform a system reboot once done, to allow all changes to take effect properly.
Therefore, if you wish to apply this version, click on the download button and enable your network card. To stay up to speed with the latest updates, check back with our website as often as possible.
It is highly recommended to always use the most recent driver version available.
Try to set a system restore point before installing a device driver. This will help if you installed an incorrect or mismatched driver. Problems can arise when your hardware device is too old or not supported any longer.
Top 4 Download periodically updates information of ASRock H470M-STX Intel LAN Driver 126.96.36.199 for Windows 10 64-bit full driver from the manufacturer, but some information may be slightly out-of-date.
Using warez version of ASRock H470M-STX Intel LAN Driver 188.8.131.52 for Windows 10 64-bit driver is hazardous. Our driver download links are directly from our mirrors or publisher's website, ASRock H470M-STX Intel LAN Driver 184.108.40.206 for Windows 10 64-bit torrent files or shared files from free file sharing and free upload services, including Rapidshare, HellShare, HotFile, FileServe, MegaUpload, YouSendIt, MailBigFile, DropSend, MediaMax, zUpload, MyOtherDrive, SendSpace, DepositFiles, Letitbit, LeapFile, DivShare or MediaFire, are not allowed!
It is not recommended to download drivers from illegal sites which distribute a keygens, key generators, pirate keys, serial numbers, warez full versions or cracks for ASRock H470M-STX Intel LAN Driver 220.127.116.11 for Windows 10 64-bit. These drivers might corrupt your computer installation or breach your privacy. A driver might contain a trojan horse opening a backdoor on your computer. Hackers can use this backdoor to take control of your computer, copy data from your computer or to use your computer to distribute viruses and spam to other people.