- Supports 3rd Gen AMD AM4 Ryzen / Future AMD Ryzen Processors (3000 and 4000 Series Processors)
- 6 Phase Power Design
- Supports DDR4 4733+ (OC)
- 1 x PCIe 3.0 x16, 1 x PCIe 3.0 x1
- Graphics Output Options: HDMI
- 7.1 CH HD Audio (Realtek ALC887 Audio Codec)
- 4 x SATA3, 1 x Ultra M.2(Gen3 x4 & SATA3)
- 6 x USB 3.2 Gen1(4 x Rear, 2 x Front)
- 6 x USB 2.0(2 x Rear, 4 x Front)
- Realtek Gigabit LAN
- Dual Band 802.11ac Wi-Fi + BT 4.2 Module
This package contains the files needed for installing the Bluetooth driver. If your computer is currently running an older version of this driver, updating may fix problems, add new functions, or expand existing ones. Even though other OSes might be compatible, we do not recommend applying this release on platforms other than the ones specified.
- Click the Download button and follow the steps for saving the package on your computer.
- Save all work in progress and close open applications.
- Note for .ZIP archives: Extract the file and enter the newly-created directory.
- Locate and run the available setup file.
- Allow Windows to run the file (if necessary).
- Read and agree with the License Agreement to proceed with the installation process.
- Follow the instructions displayed on-screen.
- Close the wizard and perform a system reboot to allow changes to take effect.
Installing the system's Bluetooth driver will allow it to connect with various devices such as mobile phones, tablets, headsets, gaming controllers, and more. However, this wireless technology is recommended to be used for transferring data between compatible devices within short ranges.
A newer version can include support for later technology standards or add compatibility with other Bluetooth chipsets; however, bear in mind that updating the driver might not improve your system at all.
When it comes to applying the driver, the method is obvious and the steps quite easy: simply extract the compressed package (if necessary), run the setup, and follow the given instructions for a complete installation.
That being said, if you intend to apply this release, make sure the package is compatible with your system's OS and Bluetooth chip, hit the download button, and enable this technology on your device. Moreover, don't forget to regularly check with our website so that you don't miss any updates.
It is highly recommended to always use the most recent driver version available.
Try to set a system restore point before installing a device driver. This will help if you installed an incorrect or mismatched driver. Problems can arise when your hardware device is too old or not supported any longer.
Top 4 Download periodically updates information of ASRock A520M/ac Intel Bluetooth Driver 184.108.40.206 for Windows 11 full driver from the manufacturer, but some information may be slightly out-of-date.
Using warez version of ASRock A520M/ac Intel Bluetooth Driver 220.127.116.11 for Windows 11 driver is hazardous. Our driver download links are directly from our mirrors or publisher's website, ASRock A520M/ac Intel Bluetooth Driver 18.104.22.168 for Windows 11 torrent files or shared files from free file sharing and free upload services, including Rapidshare, HellShare, HotFile, FileServe, MegaUpload, YouSendIt, MailBigFile, DropSend, MediaMax, zUpload, MyOtherDrive, SendSpace, DepositFiles, Letitbit, LeapFile, DivShare or MediaFire, are not allowed!
It is not recommended to download drivers from illegal sites which distribute a keygens, key generators, pirate keys, serial numbers, warez full versions or cracks for ASRock A520M/ac Intel Bluetooth Driver 22.214.171.124 for Windows 11. These drivers might corrupt your computer installation or breach your privacy. A driver might contain a trojan horse opening a backdoor on your computer. Hackers can use this backdoor to take control of your computer, copy data from your computer or to use your computer to distribute viruses and spam to other people.