- Enhanced Sync may cause a black screen to occur when enabled on some games and system configurations. Any users who may be experiencing issues with Enhanced Sync enabled should disable it as a temporary workaround.
- Radeon performance metrics and logging features may intermittently report extremely high and incorrect memory clock values.
- The AMD Software: Adrenalin Edition 22.6.1 for Legacy AMD Radeon Graphics installation package contains the following: AMD Software: Adrenalin Edition 22.6.1 for Legacy AMD Radeon Graphics Driver Version 21.09.12.01 (Windows Driver Store Version 27.20.20912.1002).
- AMD Radeon R9 Fury Series Graphics
- AMD Radeon R9 Nano Series Graphics
- AMD Radeon R9 300 Series Graphics
- AMD Radeon R9 200 Series Graphics
- AMD Radeon R7 300 Series Graphics
- AMD Radeon R7 200 Series Graphics
- AMD Radeon R5 300 Series Graphics
- AMD Radeon R5 200 Series Graphics
- AMD Radeon HD 8500 - HD 8900 Series Graphics
- AMD Radeon HD 7700 - HD 7900 Series Graphics
- AMD Radeon R7 M400 Series Graphics
- AMD Radeon R9 M300 Series Graphics
- AMD Radeon R7 M300 Series Graphics
- AMD Radeon R5 M300 Series Graphics
- AMD Radeon R9 M200 Series Graphics
- AMD Radeon R7 M200 Series Graphics
- AMD Radeon R5 M200 Series Graphics
- AMD Radeon HD 8500M - HD 8900M Series Graphics
- AMD Radeon HD 7700M - HD 7900M Series Graphics
- AMD A-Series APUs with Radeon R4, R5, R6, or R7 Graphics
- AMD Pro A-Series APUs with Radeon R5 or R7 Graphics
- AMD Athlon Series APUs with Radeon R3 Graphics
- AMD Sempron Series APUs with Radeon R3 Graphics
- AMD A-Series and FX processors with Radeon graphics
- AMD A-Series PRO processors with Radeon graphics
- AMD FX-Series APUs with Radeon R7 Graphics
- AMD E-Series APUs with Radeon R2 Graphics
- AMD Radeon HD 8180 - HD 8400 Series Graphics
- Start by opening the Control Panel
- Right-click on the Windows button and select Control Panel from the Context Menu
- In the Control Panel select Programs and Features
- Select AMD Install Manager and then click Uninstall/Change
- Check all items, and then click the Uninstall button.
- Note: If you had others versions of AMD drivers installed previously, you should get an additional prompt providing the options to remove All Versions or Current Version.
- Select All Versions to remove all AMD drivers and application components (recommended).
- Select Current Version will uninstall only the latest version of the drivers and its related components.
- The uninstall process will begin removing drivers and software components.
- Select Restart Now to complete the uninstallation process.
- To verify that the AMD Radeon Software has been removed from the system, return to the Program and Features list, and check that there are no AMD entries. If AMD specific entries are still listed, remove them using the above process.
- Ensure that any existing versions of AMD Radeon Software on the system have been uninstalled before proceeding with installing a new driver.
- Close all opened applications including anti-virus, firewall, remote-access, or webcam software before attempting the install process.
- Double-click the downloaded file and select Install to begin file extraction process.
- Note: It is recommended to use the default destination folder for installation.
- Select the desired components or keep default selection (recommended) and click Install.
- The drivers and software components will begin installing.
- Note: The screen will flicker whilst the AMD Radeon Software is being installed. If you have multiple displays, some of them may turn black for a few seconds.
- Once the drivers and software have been successfully installed, choose Restart Now
- Note: A system restart is required to complete the installation process.``
While installing the graphics driver allows the system to properly recognize the chipset and the card manufacturer, updating the video driver can bring about various changes.
It can improve the overall graphics experience and performance in either games or various engineering software applications, include support for newly developed technologies, add compatibility with newer GPU chipsets, or resolve different problems that might have been encountered.
When it comes to applying this release, the installation steps should be a breeze, as each manufacturer tries to make them as easy as possible so that each user can update the GPU on their own and with minimum risks (however, check to see if this download supports your graphics chipset).
Therefore, get the package (extract it if necessary), run the setup, follow the on-screen instructions for a complete and successful installation, and make sure you reboot the system so that the changes take effect.
That being said, download the driver, apply it on your system, and enjoy your newly updated graphics card. Moreover, check with our website as often as possible in order to stay up to speed with the latest releases.
It is highly recommended to always use the most recent driver version available.
Try to set a system restore point before installing a device driver. This will help if you installed an incorrect or mismatched driver. Problems can arise when your hardware device is too old or not supported any longer.
Top 4 Download periodically updates information of AMD Radeon Adrenalin Graphics Driver 22.6.1 Legacy for Windows 10 64-bit full driver from the manufacturer, but some information may be slightly out-of-date.
Using warez version of AMD Radeon Adrenalin Graphics Driver 22.6.1 Legacy for Windows 10 64-bit driver is hazardous. Our driver download links are directly from our mirrors or publisher's website, AMD Radeon Adrenalin Graphics Driver 22.6.1 Legacy for Windows 10 64-bit torrent files or shared files from free file sharing and free upload services, including Rapidshare, HellShare, HotFile, FileServe, MegaUpload, YouSendIt, MailBigFile, DropSend, MediaMax, zUpload, MyOtherDrive, SendSpace, DepositFiles, Letitbit, LeapFile, DivShare or MediaFire, are not allowed!
It is not recommended to download drivers from illegal sites which distribute a keygens, key generators, pirate keys, serial numbers, warez full versions or cracks for AMD Radeon Adrenalin Graphics Driver 22.6.1 Legacy for Windows 10 64-bit. These drivers might corrupt your computer installation or breach your privacy. A driver might contain a trojan horse opening a backdoor on your computer. Hackers can use this backdoor to take control of your computer, copy data from your computer or to use your computer to distribute viruses and spam to other people.