- Processor: Intel Core i5 i5-6200U, 2.30 GHz, Dual-core (2 Core)
- Standard Memory: 8 GB DDR4 SDRAM
- Memory Card Reader: Yes
- Solid State Drive Capacity: 256 GB
- Optical Drive Type: No
- Display: 35.6 cm (14"), LCD ComfyView, In-plane Switching (IPS) Technology
- Graphics: Intel HD Graphics 520, DDR4 SDRAM
- Wireless LAN Standard: IEEE 802.11ac
- Finger Print Reader: Yes
- Interfaces/Ports: HDMI, USB 2.0, USB 3.0, USB Type-C
- Input Devices: TouchPad, Keyboard
This package contains the files needed for installing the Touchpad driver. If it has been installed, updating (overwrite-installing) may fix problems, add new functions, or expand existing ones. Even though other OSes might be compatible as well, we do not recommend applying this release on platforms other than the ones specified.
- Save the downloadable package on an accessible location (such as your desktop).
- Unzip the file and enter the newly-created directory.
- Locate and double-click on the available setup file.
- Allow Windows to run the file (if necessary).
- Read EULA (End User License Agreement) and agree to proceed with the installation process.
- Follow the on-screen instructions.
- Close the wizard and perform a system reboot to allow changes to take effect.
Windows operating systems automatically apply a generic driver that allows users to benefit from basic touch functions; however, advanced features will not be available until the proper files are installed.
When enabled by required software, the touchpad component is recognized by computers and all developed features are made accessible.
Even though touchpoint technology is mostly associated with notebooks or laptops, other systems can also benefit from it with the help of an external wireless or wired TouchPad device.
If you wish to update to this version, know that it can enhance overall performance and stability, add different fixes for various touch problems, improve existing gestures, or even include support for new ones.
As for the installation procedure, first make sure that all system characteristics are supported and only then save and install the downloadable package. Even if other OSes might be compatible as well, we do not recommend applying any software on platforms other than the specified ones.
With this in mind, follow all aforementioned steps and apply the present release. Should you choose not to update right now, check back with our website again to stay up to speed with latest releases.
Top 4 Download periodically updates information of Acer Swift SF314-51 Synaptics Touchpad Driver 188.8.131.52 for Windows 10 64-bit full driver from the manufacturer, but some information may be slightly out-of-date.
Using warez version of Acer Swift SF314-51 Synaptics Touchpad Driver 184.108.40.206 for Windows 10 64-bit driver is hazardous. Our driver download links are directly from our mirrors or publisher's website, Acer Swift SF314-51 Synaptics Touchpad Driver 220.127.116.11 for Windows 10 64-bit torrent files or shared files from free file sharing and free upload services, including Rapidshare, HellShare, HotFile, FileServe, MegaUpload, YouSendIt, MailBigFile, DropSend, MediaMax, zUpload, MyOtherDrive, SendSpace, DepositFiles, Letitbit, LeapFile, DivShare or MediaFire, are not allowed!
It is not recommended to download drivers from illegal sites which distribute a keygens, key generators, pirate keys, serial numbers, warez full versions or cracks for Acer Swift SF314-51 Synaptics Touchpad Driver 18.104.22.168 for Windows 10 64-bit. These drivers might corrupt your computer installation or breach your privacy. A driver might contain a trojan horse opening a backdoor on your computer. Hackers can use this backdoor to take control of your computer, copy data from your computer or to use your computer to distribute viruses and spam to other people.