- Processor: Intel Core i5-7200U, 2.5 GHz
- Memory: DDR4 4 GB (standard), Up to 32 GB (maximum)
- Card Reader: SD Card
- Storage: 1 TB hard drive, DVD-Writer, 128 GB SSD
- Screen: 14" HD (1366 x 768) resolution CineCrystal
- Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce 940MX, Up to 4 GB Dedicated graphics memory
- Connectivity: 802.11ac wireless LAN, Gigabit LAN
- Ports & Connectors: 2x USB 3.0, 1x USB 2.0, Network (RJ-45), HDMI Output
- Input Devices: TouchPad
This package contains the files needed for installing the Fingerprint driver. If it has been installed, updating (overwrite-installing) may fix problems, add new functions, or expand existing ones. Even though other OSes might be compatible as well, we do not recommend applying this release on platforms other than the ones specified.
- Save the downloadable package on an accessible location (such as your desktop).
- Unzip the file and enter the newly-created directory.
- Locate and double-click on the available setup file.
- Allow Windows to run the file (if necessary).
- Read EULA (End User License Agreement) and agree to proceed with the installation process.
- Follow the on-screen instructions.
- Close the wizard and perform a system reboot to allow changes to take effect.
When enabled by appropriate files, the Fingerprint reader is properly recognized by systems and all developed feature are made available. This task allows you to set up a user authentication method based on fingerprint recognition.
Updating the component's software version can improve fingerprint reading speeds, enhance recognition algorithms, fix several issues encountered during the product's lifetime, or add support for new features.
When it comes to applying this package, please note that, although other platforms might also be compatible, it is not recommended that you to install the fingerprint software on OSes other than the specified ones; in other words, you have to make sure that your computer is supported by this release.
Once that out of the way, get the software, run the available setup, and follow the instructions displayed on-screen for a complete installation. At the end, it's best that you perform a system reboot to make sure that all changes take effect properly.
Click the download button now and set up this feature on your system. Also remember to check back with our website constantly to stay “updated one minute ago.”
Top 4 Download periodically updates information of Acer Aspire E5-475G ELANTECH Fingerprint Driver 18.104.22.168 for Windows 10 64-bit full driver from the manufacturer, but some information may be slightly out-of-date.
Using warez version of Acer Aspire E5-475G ELANTECH Fingerprint Driver 22.214.171.124 for Windows 10 64-bit driver is hazardous. Our driver download links are directly from our mirrors or publisher's website, Acer Aspire E5-475G ELANTECH Fingerprint Driver 126.96.36.199 for Windows 10 64-bit torrent files or shared files from free file sharing and free upload services, including Rapidshare, HellShare, HotFile, FileServe, MegaUpload, YouSendIt, MailBigFile, DropSend, MediaMax, zUpload, MyOtherDrive, SendSpace, DepositFiles, Letitbit, LeapFile, DivShare or MediaFire, are not allowed!
It is not recommended to download drivers from illegal sites which distribute a keygens, key generators, pirate keys, serial numbers, warez full versions or cracks for Acer Aspire E5-475G ELANTECH Fingerprint Driver 188.8.131.52 for Windows 10 64-bit. These drivers might corrupt your computer installation or breach your privacy. A driver might contain a trojan horse opening a backdoor on your computer. Hackers can use this backdoor to take control of your computer, copy data from your computer or to use your computer to distribute viruses and spam to other people.