- Processor: Intel Core i5-7200U, 2.5 GHz
- Memory: DDR4 4 GB (standard), Up to 32 GB (maximum)
- Card Reader: SD Card
- Storage: 1 TB hard drive, DVD-Writer, 128 GB SSD
- Screen: 14" HD (1366 x 768) resolution CineCrystal
- Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce 940MX, Up to 4 GB Dedicated graphics memory
- Connectivity: 802.11ac wireless LAN, Gigabit LAN
- Ports & Connectors: 2x USB 3.0, 1x USB 2.0, Network (RJ-45), HDMI Output
- Input Devices: TouchPad
This package contains the files needed for installing the WLAN driver. If it has been installed, updating (overwrite-installing) may fix problems, add new functions, or expand existing ones. Even though other OSes might be compatible as well, we do not recommend applying this release on platforms other than the ones specified.
- Save the downloadable package on an accessible location (such as your desktop).
- Unzip the file and enter the newly-created directory.
- Locate and double-click on the available setup file.
- Allow Windows to run the file (if necessary).
- Read EULA (End User License Agreement) and agree to proceed with the installation process.
- Follow the on-screen instructions.
- Close the wizard and perform a system reboot to allow changes to take effect.
Windows OSes usually apply a generic driver that allows systems to recognize the wireless component. However, in order to use all available features of this hardware, you must install the appropriate drivers.
Enabling the wireless card allows systems to read chipset information and manufacturer name, as well as connect to a network without using an Ethernet cable.
Updating the driver version can resolve different compatibility issues, fix related errors spotted throughout the product's usage, add support for new operating systems, improve transfer speed, as well as bring various other changes.
As for applying this release, the installation steps should not pose to much of a challenge since each producer intends to make the procedure as easy as possible: just download the package, run the setup, and follow the on-screen instructions.
Bear in mind that we do not recommend you install this release on OSes other than the specified ones even though other platforms might also be suitable. Also, when the update has finished, do perform a restart to ensure that all changes take effect properly.
Therefore, if you wish to apply this package, click the download button, and setup the wireless card on your system. Moreover, if you want to stay “updated one minute ago,” check with our website as often as possible.
Top 4 Download periodically updates information of Acer Aspire E5-475 Atheros WLAN Driver 188.8.131.52 for Windows 10 64-bit full driver from the manufacturer, but some information may be slightly out-of-date.
Using warez version of Acer Aspire E5-475 Atheros WLAN Driver 184.108.40.206 for Windows 10 64-bit driver is hazardous. Our driver download links are directly from our mirrors or publisher's website, Acer Aspire E5-475 Atheros WLAN Driver 220.127.116.11 for Windows 10 64-bit torrent files or shared files from free file sharing and free upload services, including Rapidshare, HellShare, HotFile, FileServe, MegaUpload, YouSendIt, MailBigFile, DropSend, MediaMax, zUpload, MyOtherDrive, SendSpace, DepositFiles, Letitbit, LeapFile, DivShare or MediaFire, are not allowed!
It is not recommended to download drivers from illegal sites which distribute a keygens, key generators, pirate keys, serial numbers, warez full versions or cracks for Acer Aspire E5-475 Atheros WLAN Driver 18.104.22.168 for Windows 10 64-bit. These drivers might corrupt your computer installation or breach your privacy. A driver might contain a trojan horse opening a backdoor on your computer. Hackers can use this backdoor to take control of your computer, copy data from your computer or to use your computer to distribute viruses and spam to other people.