1. You can now use your favorite photo from Flickr, USB, or HDD as your screen saver.
2. You can select multiple files in the File Manager menu.
3. Exclusive ASUS RightTxT function for smart subtitle detection for a more convenient movie watching.
4. Supports for bold and italic subtitle format.
5. Supports up to 3TB HDD.
6. Supports MV2 format.
7. Improved detection and performance for FAT32-partitioned HDD.
8. Fixed input/output error issue with HD2-formatted HDD.
9. Fixed freezing issue with HD2-formatted HDD.
It may take some time(about 20sec) to detect the Internal HDD.
1. Insert the USB Flash Stick( the install.img Loaded ) to USB port of your Media Player. The Media Player will recognize the firmware in the USB Flash drive automatically.
2. Press the Setup button on the Remote controller and the setup screen will be displayed.
3. Click on the System item and press OK. Then navigate to the System update and press OK to start updating. (System Reinstall )
4. At this moment, Your TV screen will go dark temporarily and following screen will display again. New firmware updates is in the process ( take about 4 minute).when the update is successfully completed the Media Player will reboot automatically.
Installing a firmware update for your Media Player improves the general user experience by adding new features, fixing bugs, and enhancing the compatibility of your device, in order to play various formats of audio and video content.
By updating your Media Player, you can actually prolong the device’s life because, this way, it will be in sync with the new industry standards for content creation.
However, the process of updating your device is a risky one if not done according to strict instructions, such as: make sure that the firmware you have downloaded is compatible with your device, and don’t interfere with the player during the update process.
The most common method of upgrading your Media Player is by using a USB stick or update DVD. Although this process is very straightforward, each device has certain particularities that you must take into account.
If you consider using this update for your Media Player, feel free to click the download button, install the firmware and enjoy. Check out our website as often as possible to keep your Media Player up to date with the latest software and firmware.
Top 4 Download periodically updates information of ASUS O!Play HD2 Media Player Firmware 2.01 full driver from the manufacturer, but some information may be slightly out-of-date.
Using warez version of ASUS O!Play HD2 Media Player Firmware 2.01 driver is hazardous. Our driver download links are directly from our mirrors or publisher's website, ASUS O!Play HD2 Media Player Firmware 2.01 torrent files or shared files from free file sharing and free upload services, including Rapidshare, HellShare, HotFile, FileServe, MegaUpload, YouSendIt, MailBigFile, DropSend, MediaMax, zUpload, MyOtherDrive, SendSpace, DepositFiles, Letitbit, LeapFile, DivShare or MediaFire, are not allowed!
It is not recommended to download drivers from illegal sites which distribute a keygens, key generators, pirate keys, serial numbers, warez full versions or cracks for ASUS O!Play HD2 Media Player Firmware 2.01. These drivers might corrupt your computer installation or breach your privacy. A driver might contain a trojan horse opening a backdoor on your computer. Hackers can use this backdoor to take control of your computer, copy data from your computer or to use your computer to distribute viruses and spam to other people.