- Support Internet Detection feature, options available PPP Echo/ Disable(WAN > Internet Connection > Account Settings).
- Now supports WAN Reconnect Scheduler feature. (Administration > System)
- Add IGMP parameter configuration/ Add IGMP Snooping, specifically for Turkey IPTV service.
- "Enable Web Access from WAN“ remove HTTP support.
- Check the referer field in HTTP GET for getting .CFG.
- Set Telnet/SSH idle timeout as 20 min by default.
- Samba Security Release: CVE-2017-7494.
- For QIS > UK > ISP Sky Broadband, remove username/password fields, proper solution adopted.
- Add System Vendor ID, System Vendor Model ID and Modem Vendor ID display on DSL Log, for possible Australia NBN service requirement.
- Add Cyprus ISP CYTA.
- Add Australia ISP Skymesh (PPPoE) (NBN).
- Modify Australia ISP Skymesh (Automatic IP) (NBN).
- Add Australia ISP Exetel (NBN).
- Add Australia ISP Tangerine Telecom (NBN).
- Add Australia ISP Telecube (NBN).
- Add South Africa ISP Vox Telekom.
- Add India ISP Airtel (PPPoE).
- Add India ISP Airtel (Static IP).
- Add Hungary ISP Hungary/ Magyar Telekom.
- Fixed UI related issues.
- Fine tune OpenVPN Server settings.
- Fine tune region selection list.
- Adjust hw_nat setting if Enable/Disable PPTP VPN server.
- Reduce UI page loading time.
- Update igmpproxy module / fixed IGMP parameter sometimes cannot be configured via UI issue.
- USB Modem should not be enabled by default.
- Fixed OpenVPN compression parameter issue.
- Fixed Smartsync > FTP Sync can't sync with the server that supports SSL/TLS.
- Fixed Smartsync > asuswebstorage status is ERROR->INITIAL->Finish->Download when rule is Downloadonly.
- Fixed Smartsync > asuswebstorage, when failed to upload some files, the final status should be Error instead of Finish.
- Fixed multicast related issues.
- Enhance WiFi 2.4GHz Rx performance.
- Update Dropbox API.
- Modify for QIS > Turk Telekom/ should not set vlan for Turk Telekom (no VLAN ID).
- Fine tune Access Log feature.
- Fixed possible web server buffer overflow issue.
- Fixed Web History/Access Log could not backup immediately after Apply issue.
- Fixed Android USB tethering function works incorrectly issue, plus fixed issue caused by USB modem of ethX type.
- Add text/xml in MIME content-type.
Before you consider downloading this firmware, go to the system information page of the router and make sure that the currently installed version isn't either newer or matching this release.
Due to the large variety of router models and different methods for upgrading the device, it is highly recommended that you read and, above all, understand the installation steps before you apply the new firmware, even if you are a power user.
In theory, these steps shouldn't be much of a hassle for anyone, because manufacturers try to make them as easy as possible, even if they don't always succeed. Basically, you must upload the new firmware to the router through its administration page and allow it to upgrade.
If you install a new version, you can expect increased security levels, different vulnerability issues to be resolved, improved overall performance and transfer speeds, enhanced compatibility with other devices, added support for newly developed technologies, as well as several other changes.
If you're looking for certain safety measures, remember that it would be best if you perform the upload using an Ethernet cable rather than a wireless connection, which can be interrupted easily. Also, make sure you don't power off the router or use its buttons during the installation, if you wish avoid any malfunctions.
If this firmware meets your current needs, get the desired version and apply it to your router unit; if not, check with our website as often as possible so that you don't miss the update that will improve your device.
Top 4 Download periodically updates information of ASUS DSL-N17U Router Firmware 22.214.171.124.345 full driver from the manufacturer, but some information may be slightly out-of-date.
Using warez version of ASUS DSL-N17U Router Firmware 126.96.36.199.345 driver is hazardous. Our driver download links are directly from our mirrors or publisher's website, ASUS DSL-N17U Router Firmware 188.8.131.52.345 torrent files or shared files from free file sharing and free upload services, including Rapidshare, HellShare, HotFile, FileServe, MegaUpload, YouSendIt, MailBigFile, DropSend, MediaMax, zUpload, MyOtherDrive, SendSpace, DepositFiles, Letitbit, LeapFile, DivShare or MediaFire, are not allowed!
It is not recommended to download drivers from illegal sites which distribute a keygens, key generators, pirate keys, serial numbers, warez full versions or cracks for ASUS DSL-N17U Router Firmware 184.108.40.206.345. These drivers might corrupt your computer installation or breach your privacy. A driver might contain a trojan horse opening a backdoor on your computer. Hackers can use this backdoor to take control of your computer, copy data from your computer or to use your computer to distribute viruses and spam to other people.